Once again... I am sorry.

Anything Onigiri related!

Once again... I am sorry.

Postby TheonlyDaichi » 03 Mar 2017, 16:31

So, I come today bearing somewhat sad news. It still has to do with Onigiri, but it's also a bit to do with my personal life. As most know (Such as the few players I have on Kik), I had posted that I had quit. I hadn't mentioned, however, that I had returned to the game a few months ago. Roughly around the opening of Sasaki-san's missions.

However, now I'm being forced to quit once again, despite that I'm wanting to play once more.

I'm currently going through a large hardship in life, and have lost net. But, I'm able to get it back by the end of the month. However, there's no point in doing so. Why? I'm being evicted from my current property, which I've lived on all of my life. Things got too rough, and I ended up going into massive debt. I can no longer play, despite having a place to go, as I have no personal computer. I play off of my grandmother's computer, and in about a month, I will no longer have access to that, nor will I have access to an income, as I do not own a vehicle.

No, do not worry about me. I, Daichi Kobayashi, will be just fine. The thoughts are appreciated, and greatly thanked for, but I worry more for my anxiety in the change, and for the rest of my family. Eventually, when I regain a source of income, and am able to purchase my own setup, I will return to the game, and begin helping out more, and doing more.

But, for now, I'm being forced to call it quits. So, here is my formal(ish) goodbye to my fellow players, and my fellow Carriers. I apologize for any trouble in game, but... I'll see you all sometime in the future.

Let the hunting be well; And let the game begin.

If this is in the wrong spot, feel free to move it.
Moderately active Player
    Daichi Kobayashi - Level 114 - Sword
    ~Tuka~kun - Level 60 - Spear
    Ragequit - Level 63 - Sword

Please don't make me do things I don't have to.
TheonlyDaichi

Return to General Discussion