Enemies get stronger confirmed?

Anything Onigiri related!

Enemies get stronger confirmed?

Postby Miyano311 » 04 Apr 2017, 05:53

So this is what Ive found out recently...
A lvl 130 Benkei in PoR Hard mode is actually stronger and tankier than a lvl 130 Benkei in Kaguya's Home Hard mode (both solo)
OH MY GOD.
Even mobs get stronger as we progress the story??? *spoiler alert* Not just Satan and Mephistopheles?
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Re: Enemies get stronger confirmed?

Postby Dark Deceiver » 04 Apr 2017, 08:45

Yep, everything gets stronger further down the line.

Everything.
RIP Onigiri USPC: 2014-2021
Dark Deceiver

Postby Riddras » 04 Apr 2017, 19:13

Keeps things interesting I guess. was mostly grinding Kaguya's home too before exp tix came about. I've seen quite a number of parties doing palace tho.
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Postby Wibberish » 05 Apr 2017, 00:59

PoR benkeis are by far the strongest non-boss story mobs in the current game. All story dungeons afterwards have significantly easier normal mobs.

From my experience, the main story gets significantly easier after the moon with the exception of Lucifer/Mephi/Abyss. Palace of Rain is by far the hardest story dungeon to reach the boss in on highest difficulty.
IGN: Renera
Retired
Wibberish

Postby Lelouch Zyro » 20 Oct 2017, 11:28

Oh man...I have to get Orange Glass Marbles for Magatama of Isolation...not liking having to face these foes at all
Lelouch Zyro

Postby Miyano311 » 20 Oct 2017, 19:47

Lelouch Zyro wrote:Oh man...I have to get Orange Glass Marbles for Magatama of Isolation...not liking having to face these foes at all

You can just farm at House of Hinawa (Treasure Chests in secret room), or buy some from Bazaar, they are freaking cheap.
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Postby EmeraldWolf » 21 Oct 2017, 06:00

Wibberish wrote:PoR benkeis are by far the strongest non-boss story mobs in the current game. All story dungeons afterwards have significantly easier normal mobs.

From my experience, the main story gets significantly easier after the moon with the exception of Lucifer/Mephi/Abyss. Palace of Rain is by far the hardest story dungeon to reach the boss in on highest difficulty.

After finishing the story now I will agree for most but there is an exception for the gargoyle dungeons (not warding) and Android grind. If you don't have Garg weps and 105 mags by that point I wouldn't even bother. Also the bosses in AG have so much hp, and I don't even attempt the 130 versions of those dungeons.
EmberWolf is my main character.

British player: Give me more story plz ;_;
EmeraldWolf

Return to General Discussion