Need Some Help

Anything Onigiri related!

Need Some Help

Postby Killuai » 20 May 2017, 06:30

Hi, I'm Killuai. I've Been Experiencing A lot Of Hard Times Now In Onigiri, I Never Get Rare And Good Weapons, The Monsters Are Too Hard, So Because Of This I Always Try To Find Someone To Help Me. Can Someone Give Some Reasons Why This is Happening And Some Tips Too To Help Me Get Better At This Game

(Level 85)
(In Echigo)
Killuai

Re: Need Some Help

Postby Miyano311 » 20 May 2017, 17:32

Killuai wrote:Hi, I'm Killuai. I've Been Experiencing A lot Of Hard Times Now In Onigiri, I Never Get Rare And Good Weapons, The Monsters Are Too Hard, So Because Of This I Always Try To Find Someone To Help Me. Can Someone Give Some Reasons Why This is Happening And Some Tips Too To Help Me Get Better At This Game

(Level 85)
(In Echigo)

Hello Killuai,
Can you please screenshot your current equipment and post on this forum? If so, I may figure out what is happening with you.
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Postby Dark Deceiver » 20 May 2017, 21:44

What are your stats, what Magatamas do you have equipped, and what are your current weapons? If you're level 85, and doing the dungeons on Normal Mode, you shouldn't be having that much difficulty running them or killing enemies.
RIP Onigiri USPC: 2014-2021
Dark Deceiver

Postby Firon » 23 May 2017, 09:55

Killuai wrote:Hi, I'm Killuai. I've Been Experiencing A lot Of Hard Times Now In Onigiri, I Never Get Rare And Good Weapons, The Monsters Are Too Hard, So Because Of This I Always Try To Find Someone To Help Me. Can Someone Give Some Reasons Why This is Happening And Some Tips Too To Help Me Get Better At This Game

(Level 85)
(In Echigo)

General Tips without knowing your char:
Use skill force magatama (you should probably have at least +120 Skill Force at Echigo)
Aim for a good gold weapon and check the wiki for where they drop (the weapon tables are a bit outdated but it should be good for Echigo. I'll get around to updating it sometime OTL). Try the Golden Weapon Hunt Youen warding if it's available on whatever you're playing on.
Level up your Shizuka. This will raise the minimum grade of weapons id'able and give you a chance of getting better skills.
Focus on a single offensive weapon if you aren't already doing so and max out your affinity with only stats and titles if you can.

btw, you forgot to capitalize the "is".
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Return to General Discussion