Partner Character Popularity Poll

Anything Onigiri related!

Partner Character Popularity Poll

Postby Riddras » 21 Jun 2017, 03:48

If you haven't heard, there's a character poll going on right now: http://onigiri.cyberstep.com/special/vote/170620/

You get to pick 3 characters out of about 30, and get a Legendary gacha ticket for it! Starts today until the fireworks ends.

My pick: Yoshitsune (tsundere), Kaguya (wwww), and Izuna (yay!)

Kinda hard to choose only 3. So who are your picks?
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Re: Partner Character Popularity Poll

Postby Miyano311 » 21 Jun 2017, 07:01

Welp I chose Izuna too (literally the partner I can use most effectively). Also Lancelot (crazy dps @.@) and Kirin (Dope CQC FTW).
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Postby Riddras » 21 Jun 2017, 15:50

hmm...some of the special partners might have a hard time garnering votes. Compared to the 8 standard partners and some exceptions like Izuna and Gennai, most of the special partners' stories aren't really fleshed out, and they're kinda hard to get. Like I love how Miroku is the tsukkomi of the group, and Momo just doesn't follow the story, only bugs.
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Postby Firon » 21 Jun 2017, 17:14

I missed a lot of the partners when I took a break from the game so I can't really vote on them by their combat ability, so..

Nobunaga: I-It's not like a want CS to reintroduce her Nohboonahga accessory...
Well, I do like her gun combat.

Houou: No idea what she's like but I like the whole fire/phoenix theme.

Gawain: More or less a random pick. I might change this one later.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby Wibberish » 24 Jun 2017, 23:51

Firon wrote:I-It's not like a want CS to reintroduce her Nohboonahga accessory...

JP got a new accessory nyan 1 week after satan event ended. It has about 15 accessories in gold tier, including Nohboonagas. We will probably get it as well within a month or so.

I voted for Kaguya, Amaterasu, & Miroku. Though I was strongly considering voting for Kenshin so they'd put her in the nyan more often.
IGN: Renera
Retired
Wibberish

Postby Firon » 25 Jun 2017, 17:40

Wibberish wrote:
Firon wrote:I-It's not like a want CS to reintroduce her Nohboonahga accessory...

JP got a new accessory nyan 1 week after satan event ended. It has about 15 accessories in gold tier, including Nohboonagas. We will probably get it as well within a month or so.

I voted for Kaguya, Amaterasu, & Miroku. Though I was strongly considering voting for Kenshin so they'd put her in the nyan more often.

Guess I'll look forward to that. I just hope that there's less items outside of gold than the mega gacha.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby Riddras » 25 Jun 2017, 18:13

Oo that'd be great news. Plenty of accessories I wanted previously but didn't get. It's great seeing how Cyberstep is releasing new content almost as soon as JP server does.

Anyone know which special partner is the best in terms of DPS? I heard somewhere people saying Gawain does ridiculous amount of damage. Like max damage is 9.99mil, but she hits in quick succession so puts out more.
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Postby Miyano311 » 25 Jun 2017, 19:40

Gawain hits hard but slowly though
kill em good n slow *lmao*
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Postby Wibberish » 25 Jun 2017, 22:21

Riddras wrote:Oo that'd be great news. Plenty of accessories I wanted previously but didn't get. It's great seeing how Cyberstep is releasing new content almost as soon as JP server does.

Anyone know which special partner is the best in terms of DPS? I heard somewhere people saying Gawain does ridiculous amount of damage. Like max damage is 9.99mil, but she hits in quick succession so puts out more.

150 Miya and 5x awaken Houou are universes ahead of all the other partners. Oda and Lancelot are also top tier for damage, and Kenshin is extremely good even with 1 scroll.
IGN: Renera
Retired
Wibberish

Postby Riddras » 27 Jun 2017, 00:44

Miyano311 wrote:Gawain hits hard but slowly though
kill em good n slow *lmao*

Does she play well? I haven't had any luck getting her at all =/

Wibberish wrote:150 Miya and 5x awaken Houou are universes ahead of all the other partners. Oda and Lancelot are also top tier for damage, and Kenshin is extremely good even with 1 scroll.

Wow Musashi still king of damage. I would have expected one of the newer SPs to do better.
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Next

Return to General Discussion