Seems like the game is getting stricter...

Anything Onigiri related!

Seems like the game is getting stricter...

Postby Firon » 20 Jul 2017, 18:45

I don't know if it's from the recent update but it seems like some new things have been disabled.
Two things I've noticed is that drinking liquor now has roughly the same restrictions as eating (you can't drink it straight after starting a skill.. or while dying) and you can't get on your mount during loading, or at the very least, I haven't been able to do so. Has anyone else noticed any other changes?
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Re: Seems like the game is getting stricter...

Postby Miyano311 » 24 Jul 2017, 21:47

Yeah I notice the change in mounting too.

And for the sake... I dont really care much though.
Firon wrote: drinking liquor now has roughly the same restrictions as eating (you can't drink it straight after starting a skill.. or while dying)

Now I know sake could be drunk while dying before lol
Still we can drink sake after reviving without item and Resu skill right?
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Postby Firon » 25 Jul 2017, 05:30

Miyano311 wrote:Yeah I notice the change in mounting too.

And for the sake... I dont really care much though.
Firon wrote: drinking liquor now has roughly the same restrictions as eating (you can't drink it straight after starting a skill.. or while dying)

Now I know sake could be drunk while dying before lol
Still we can drink sake after reviving without item and Resu skill right?

Yeah, most things are fine. I just noticed since you can't drink straight after casting RS anymore.
Firon

Postby Wibberish » 25 Jul 2017, 05:48

The sake thing is definitely annoying. It's completely unnecessary and also breaks the functionality of Wheatsplosion. I might start complaining every week until they change it back.
IGN: Renera
Retired
Wibberish

Postby riskShin0 » 25 Jul 2017, 07:04

sake is good thing it can buff your skill force or your damage and many more. but use your mount or special partner can remove your buff sake good or bad. bad thing is drinks to many sake your move speed going down.
riskShin0

Postby Firon » 25 Jul 2017, 16:24

Wibberish wrote:The sake thing is definitely annoying. It's completely unnecessary and also breaks the functionality of Wheatsplosion. I might start complaining every week until they change it back.

I completely forgot about this one. Hope they don't go down the path of removing it from the game...

riskShin0 wrote:sake is good thing it can buff your skill force or your damage and many more. but use your mount or special partner can remove your buff sake good or bad. bad thing is drinks to many sake your move speed going down.

Wonder if it's possible to cancel undead by using a mount/switching to a partner. Something to test when maintenance is over.
Firon

Postby Miyano311 » 25 Jul 2017, 16:29

Firon wrote:
riskShin0 wrote:sake is good thing it can buff your skill force or your damage and many more. but use your mount or special partner can remove your buff sake good or bad. bad thing is drinks to many sake your move speed going down.

Wonder if it's possible to cancel undead by using a mount/switching to a partner. Something to test when maintenance is over.

It is. Im not sure with the mount though.
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Postby Firon » 25 Jul 2017, 18:03

Miyano311 wrote:
Firon wrote:Wonder if it's possible to cancel undead by using a mount/switching to a partner. Something to test when maintenance is over.

It is. Im not sure with the mount though.

Useful.
Firon

Postby Wibberish » 25 Jul 2017, 22:10

Firon wrote:Wonder if it's possible to cancel undead by using a mount/switching to a partner. Something to test when maintenance is over.

Not possible. It was apparently possible back when Gargoyles were first released but it's long since been fixed.
IGN: Renera
Retired
Wibberish

Postby Firon » 26 Jul 2017, 00:11

Wibberish wrote:

Not possible. It was apparently possible back when Gargoyles were first released but it's long since been fixed.

Ah well. It probably saved me from a tonne of stupid deaths anyway...
Firon

Return to General Discussion