Anything Onigiri related!

??? Event daily achievements

Postby OneeeChan » 28 Jul 2017, 09:11

anyone figure out what they are yet?
IGN:OneeeChan S Rank Leech ;3
OneeeChan

Re: ??? Event daily achievements

Postby Firon » 28 Jul 2017, 18:11

I have mixed feelings about these being hidden (including that the daily hidden achievements are hidden... daily) but I'll split up the spoilers depending on how much people want to be spoiled. Since you're only asking for the daily achievements, I won't mention the other event ones (but they're related to the daily ones).

Name:
Code: Select all
Spoiler - Scroll Down

Eclipse Dragon x3
Eclipse Dragon x6
Edit: The achievement is quite odd. My best guess at the moment is that you have to get the last hit on the last kill of the achievement for it to count. e.g. you kill 10 eclipse dragons in a party but only get the last hit from the 10th one... giving you the x3 achievement.

Method
Code: Select all
Spoiler - Scroll Down

The Eclipse Dragon is a secret boss that appears in any of the new dungeons if you go into a specific room.
Page 1: When you get to a chest in a room, break one of the nearby machines and go through the nearby portal.
Page 2: When you get to the last room (with the single android which spawns benkei when you kill it), run along the northern wall from the left and you should be able to run right through it. Follow the path to the portal.
Page 3: When you get to the last room, break the left boulders and destroy the armour and enter the portal.

About the boss:
It's a Gaisou Worm with a new colour and name. Weak to wind (80), then water (50), then impact (30).
It has two modes:
Normal - full party lvl 135: 799,900,000 hp
Hard - full party lvl 150: 999,900,000 hp
(you don't have to be in a party to find it)
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Return to General Discussion