Max Lvl Skill won't Evolve??

Anything Onigiri related!

Max Lvl Skill won't Evolve??

Postby TomBot98 » 19 Aug 2017, 02:35

I have skills (such as Rank I and II) that are max lvled but cant be evolved?

i.e. Twin Blade - Crag Thrust Rank I

Why is this?
TomBot98

Re: Max Lvl Skill won't Evolve??

Postby Miyano311 » 19 Aug 2017, 04:22

TomBot98 wrote:I have skills (such as Rank I and II) that are max lvled but cant be evolved?

Why is this?

This is because skills that can be evolved by Momotarou are determined randomly.

An example of evolvable skills:
In this picture, the box of Misty Massarce - II has other boxes that are behind it (sort of) so it is evolvable. Meanwhile, the box of Crag Thrust - I does not have any boxes behind it so it is not evolvable, even if it is maxed.
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Postby TomBot98 » 19 Aug 2017, 06:16

Thank you for your help!
TomBot98

Postby X-Facter » 28 Sep 2017, 23:05

Miyano311 wrote:
TomBot98 wrote:I have skills (such as Rank I and II) that are max lvled but cant be evolved?

Why is this?

This is because skills that can be evolved by Momotarou are determined randomly.

An example of evolvable skills:
In this picture, the box of Misty Massarce - II has other boxes that are behind it (sort of) so it is evolvable. Meanwhile, the box of Crag Thrust - I does not have any boxes behind it so it is not evolvable, even if it is maxed.

So let me get this straight, I could literally put time into leveling up a skill but as long as it's doesn't have the box on it I'm crap out of luck until i can find a skill by random that does have the box on it?
X-Facter

Postby NoodleLab » 29 Sep 2017, 05:14

X-Facter wrote:So let me get this straight, I could literally put time into leveling up a skill but as long as it's doesn't have the box on it I'm crap out of luck until i can find a skill by random that does have the box on it?

You don't have to do that. If it is a low level weapons that you can farm and identify; use the weapons that have a rank V or higher skill.
For high level weapon that you will smelt to +100, you can get the skills by using skill cards; you can rank up those skills from smelting option.
NoodleLab

Postby Firon » 29 Sep 2017, 07:32

Ougi aside, Skill Evolution through Momotarou has always been a luck kind of thing. Skill evolution through smelting used to always be the primary evolution method with standard evolution being a bonus saving you some ryou/smelting steps if it was applicable. Well, both aren't really relevant anymore with the skill card dungeons now.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby riskShin0 » 12 Nov 2017, 23:03

You are right but same people don't know skill evolve same skill can evolve same cannot evolve like I got rank 3 is not max if max it must check it can evolve or not. Same skill cannot evolve only can smelting weapon can upgrade your skill rank only max rank 5 .
riskShin0

Return to General Discussion