Take Offer

Anything Onigiri related!

Take Offer

Postby Asuto » 22 Aug 2017, 22:35

Im just curios now i havent play like a Year and just back recently so just wondering if ''Take Offer'' work till now ? i try it 2 days ago now and when i try again day after that it dosent seem to work so im just like well maybe im late for it then after that im on that for a days but its seems same so any 1 got idea if its broken or something ?
Asuto

Re: Take Offer

Postby Firon » 23 Aug 2017, 17:57

It probably varies from region to region but there seems to always be a lot which don't work or are shady. Video offers usually work and so do some surveys (or so I've heard... I don't use them myself). For me, currently there aren't any video offers but they'll probably come back sometime...
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby Wibberish » 23 Aug 2017, 19:51

I'm currently getting 2 Web Stories offers repeatable around 3-4 times a day and a Tobacco Prevention video offer that lets me do it 10 times per day, under SupersonicAds Video offers. A few weeks ago, I did start running into an issue where the offers would just load as black boxes and be impossible to complete. However, if this is the issue, you can still do them by repeatedly clicking the offer while the page is loading. Open the SupersonicAds video offers in a new tab and then press f5 while repeatedly clicking the offer you want to do; it should load properly when you do that. (Note that available offers differ for each person.)

I've also had some success with the Peanutlabs & Persona.ly surveys; they generally don't ask for any personal information more identifiable than zip code & birthday, and you can just fudge the final digit of those without affecting the survey. But I usually had to do over a dozen surveys before I found one with a matching target audience, so this is only for when you have lots of free time.
IGN: Renera
Retired
Wibberish

Postby Marimo » 24 Aug 2017, 04:13

Wibberish wrote:I'm currently getting 2 Web Stories offers repeatable around 3-4 times a day and a Tobacco Prevention video offer that lets me do it 10 times per day, under SupersonicAds Video offers. A few weeks ago, I did start running into an issue where the offers would just load as black boxes and be impossible to complete. However, if this is the issue, you can still do them by repeatedly clicking the offer while the page is loading. Open the SupersonicAds video offers in a new tab and then press f5 while repeatedly clicking the offer you want to do; it should load properly when you do that. (Note that available offers differ for each person.)

I've also had some success with the Peanutlabs & Persona.ly surveys; they generally don't ask for any personal information more identifiable than zip code & birthday, and you can just fudge the final digit of those without affecting the survey. But I usually had to do over a dozen surveys before I found one with a matching target audience, so this is only for when you have lots of free time.

Ditto as well... I missed doing the Yahoo media SupersonicAds that you'll just dupe tab them over a minute and earn 1 oc for 30 times over. There's also rare times of clicking them news stories *I'm NOT talking about webstories.* You just click and earn oc by doing it. I honestly missed the UBER survey the most where I just automatically get 160 oc when clicking on it. Cha-ching! xD
IGN
Lv 130 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 130 Lenneth Valkyrie
Lv 131 SilmeriaValkyrie
Lv 130 Alicia Valkyrie
Lv 30 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 30 Lenneth Valkyrie

Year of CRASHgression, foaks! ⌐_⌐
Marimo

Return to General Discussion