Rather new.

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Rather new.

Postby Tethys » 15 Oct 2017, 10:12

I started off with the xbox version, hoping it'd be a good mmo i could play with my roommate. Sadly, the xbox version kinda... sucks.
That being said i'm playing the pc version now. Currently lv. 73 despite it still being my first few weeks of playing.

I don't really know if i'm really open to making friends while playing sadly. Last few MMOs that I did that for got really... um, ruined for me because those friends went bad.
Though I wont turn down any offers to help me out. I hope to get to a decent level and complete the story so that I can help other players too.
Tethys

Re: Rather new.

Postby Firon » 15 Oct 2017, 20:18

Welcome to the forums and PC version. If you do have any questions about the game, I'd be happy to help out here on the forums if I can.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby Shisui Mikkusu » 16 Oct 2017, 10:31

Oh wow Hello Tethys xD your welcome. dw too much about making friends i think most ppl (especially the ones who have played longer) are fine.
IGN is Probably: Noning Paradox (previously Shisui Hyuga) (other names may also be: Meruem Vermillion), but I've quit the game long ago so idk exactly anymore.
"Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou" Tekken-Devil Jin
Shisui Mikkusu

Postby EmeraldWolf » 18 Oct 2017, 13:46

I can't imagine anyone turning bad in this game, played it for a long time and met all kinds of people. Not one of them have turned bad so you should be able to find friends. I've seen a few groups in the game that are all about being social so I'd head there. If you need a hand in anything tricky like Edo then feel free to give us a heads up, I'll be glad to help.
EmberWolf is my main character.

British player: Give me more story plz ;_;
EmeraldWolf

Postby Riddras » 19 Oct 2017, 05:06

Welcome to the PC ver.
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Postby AlbaneEdge » 23 Oct 2017, 02:26

Meanwhile I'm just wondering if the name is from ZX Advent...
IGN: AlbaneEdge
AlbaneEdge

Return to New Player Forum