Long time player coming back (Kirito_123 or Kyshan)

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Long time player coming back (Kirito_123 or Kyshan)

Postby Kyshan » 09 Jan 2020, 10:22

Heya all, ive played this game quite a while back, maybe 5 years ago or something like that, was wondering if it was worth coming back to? I remember that 3 years after i stopped they updated the whole map of the place u start of at and was i very unfamiliar when i logged on for the first and last time again. I think the place started with an S.
Anyways yea was wondering if it was worth coming back. I played during the time D3 swords were the OG and the Ougi skill set 3 with the thunder beast or watever was the way to go. I think level cap was 115 back then? Very hazy memory.
Cheers!
P.S. if ya know my username, drop a greeting in the discussion! I wanna hear from u guys again if ur still there....i didnt mean to up and leave like that uon u guys without saying anything..friggin sucked when i couldnt get back into contact with every1. If i do come back, look out for "Sazza" or "OGSazza", dunno if someones taken me name for their username. But im sure ur all gone now eh hehe
Kyshan

Re: Long time player coming back (Kirito_123 or Kyshan)

Postby Hassi_69 » 04 Feb 2020, 01:40

Hey Welcome Back Kyshan...I myself have been a long time player on and off for 5 years and just came back on a few days ago after 2 years....I look forward to seeing you inGame
Hassi_69

Return to New Player Forum