Hallo once more~... But for CBT sake?

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Hallo once more~... But for CBT sake?

Postby WulfenKnight » 01 Jun 2014, 04:41

Hallo, i Previously did a introduction thing awhile back at --> viewtopic.php?f=11&t=89
Just refreshing(so to speak), And this seems to be the most "REAL PERSON" active section of the forums(Due to spam)

Anyways, Hallo and greetings too all you new people :D?... did i say that right? lol For those of you who haven't played onigiri yet, I'll say this: I've played lots of games... LOTS including MMORPGS,MMORTS,MMOFPS. First Person,Third Person..Above person.. Etc. And this game is VERY versatile in combat aswell as fashion/armor wise. And i have high hopes for it! Also.. The graphics are not Call of Duty Awesome. But i'd say they are pretty good, Especially for an anime style game. And besides... Would you rather play a game with Awesome graphics that has a horrible community and gameplay? or a game with decent graphics and Awesome gameplay? :D... i prefer gameplay myself.

AND a question too the people who played in Beta on the japanese sever. Did they ever add or fix the male outfits? ._.; For example. The females get ears and tails and wings and all these other cool outfits while the males didn't, Sure there are some nice outfits but not much that fits my style male wise ^ ^;

Thanks for the answer in advance, And hope too see you guys In-Game again soon with no crashes this time! :D
Onigiri ENG Alpha Tester IGN: WulfenKnight Lv21, Hekaru Lv30, WolfenKnight Lv11
Onigiri ENG Closed Beta Tester IGN: WulfenKnight, Hikari Lv20, Hekaru
Here's my Old Alpha Guide-->: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2069
WulfenKnight

Re: Hallo once more~... But for CBT sake?

Postby Minato » 01 Jun 2014, 15:29

Welcome back, I like how this game has a pretty good community though.
Haven't ran into many jerks compared to other games.
forgotten riceballs
EN: Makoto
JP: Minato
Minato

Re: Hallo once more~... But for CBT sake?

Postby WulfenKnight » 01 Jun 2014, 21:50

Thanks ^ ^, It's been awhile. and yeah i think the community for this game will be alot like Megaten(English version) Most people are helpful and really nice on there. Of course there are the occasional jerks. but that's expected.
Onigiri ENG Alpha Tester IGN: WulfenKnight Lv21, Hekaru Lv30, WolfenKnight Lv11
Onigiri ENG Closed Beta Tester IGN: WulfenKnight, Hikari Lv20, Hekaru
Here's my Old Alpha Guide-->: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2069
WulfenKnight

Return to New Player Forum