Greetings, fellow players.

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Greetings, fellow players.

Postby Maikaru » 13 Jun 2014, 00:43

(I have yet to post in these forums. However, I have participated in the CBT and am enjoying myself so far.)

Greetings dear reader.
My name is, well, call me "Maikaru" if anything. For those familiar with Japanese and those with the capability to sound out my name, you've figured out my real first name. Though, it wasn't meant to be difficult in any way, shape or form. I am eighteen years old, and only a newcomer to MMOs, as I've only played them for maybe five to seven years. Nonetheless, I do see myself able to pull my own weight in these games, so I don't find myself needing help. At least not often. I never PvP. Ever. I most often play the more physical classes and rarely jump on magic and ranged. If anything, I do not play support, as I am absolutely terrible at it.

I have played a small variety of online games, which are as follows...
  • Adventure Quest (Retired)
  • Dragonfable (Retired)
  • Adventure Quest Worlds (Retired)
  • ROBLOX (Semi-Retired)
  • World of Warcraft (Retired)
  • Mabinogi
  • Vindictus (Retired)
  • Maplestory (Retired
  • Combat Arms (Retired)
  • Dragon Nest (Retired)
  • Ragnarok Online
  • Ragnarok Online II
  • Dragon Saga (Retired)
  • Grand Fantasia (Retired)
  • GunZ (Retired)
  • Eden Eternal (Retired)
  • Aura Kingdom (Retired)
  • Guild Wars 2
  • Onigiri

I most often play the fantasy genre, as you can see, and am terrible at FPS games. Besides that, my hobbies include taking naps, cooking, biking, eating, drawing, and jogging. My favourite foods are pretty much anything served hot, especially if it has eggs or is some form of pizza/pasta. I will be entering college soon to study for a career in elementary level teaching. I also dabble in astrology and tarot, but I am in no means a psychic or any of that jazz. I'm just some dude in the world who typed out this introduction post. If you have any questions for me, or would like to meet in-game, feel free to ask.
Play Onigiri with Tyr.
*Cough* Click the words. *Cough*
Maikaru

Re: Greetings, fellow players.

Postby Cinderella » 17 Jun 2014, 20:49

Nice game list o.o well nice to meet you ^.^ have fun gaming~
Alpha Test: Cinderella lvl 32
Closed Beta: Cinderella lvl 34
Official: Galatea & Melody
Cinderella

Re: Greetings, fellow players.

Postby Autumn15 » 21 Jun 2014, 12:20

Hey you seem like a pretty awesome person. I would totally like to talk with you more. I also want to be a teacher for elementary students and am interested in getting back into Mabinogi. It would make me happy if I could friend you here on the forums as well.
Floofs
Autumn15

Return to New Player Forum