Greetings Fellow Oni

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Greetings Fellow Oni

Postby Sunnova » 13 Jun 2014, 06:57

I thought of holding off introductions until the official service but with the CBT was extended and the official service starting 2 weeks later, I said "why not?"

Greetings fellow Oni, my in-game name is Mariah Lune for both the alpha, CBT, and official service soon. I rock a wand/staff hybrid build and am slightly fearful of Onigiri's monetary system (but we'll see). I may not be dealing a lot of damage or healing as much as pure staff users, but I can do a little bit of both and that's usually great.
Mariah Lune - lvl 63 wand/staff

Wand/Staff Guide - Released! being updated though...

Sunnova

Re: Greetings Fellow Oni

Postby Flirting » 13 Jun 2014, 10:21

Mariah <3
Flirting

Re: Greetings Fellow Oni

Postby SeekerFate » 13 Jun 2014, 10:49

Hello~ and I wouldn't worry too much about the monetary system since the only real gameplay impactors are the 4th skills, exp boosts, and enhancing boosters, and maybe some other minor stuff like special partner items/the usuals. (Ok, that's actually a kinda lotta stuff but other than the 4/5th cash skills there's nothing that's really gamebreaking for nonplaying players who aren't worried about rushing to be the first to hit lvl 105 during full release or being the very best there ever was. The game's trade system is completely restricted to Onigiri Coins (oc) so no gold to money trade can be done it's purely limited to to those who have the coins so I guess at the very least that's a minor plus.

Ahh... woops, turned this from a friendly hello thread to something we'd see at the generals section, sorry bout that. >.<
Oh well... See you ingame both during cbt and hopefully during full release.
Chocolate~
This game trolls me.
Entire character nupped lvl 34 EnAlpha
Blind at Sekigahara 'cept fer sky in JpCBT ~lvl 32ish?
En: SeekerFate - lvl 89 SeekerDissonance - lvl 61 -> 81
Can't believe I'm back, for now.
SeekerFate

Return to New Player Forum