Hi Guys~~~!

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Hi Guys~~~!

Postby Keitaro » 13 Jun 2014, 22:59

Sorry I'm late to the party! Just joined this cbt a few days ago XD. Would anyone mind helping me find this game's online store? I'm just curious as to what cs stuff they would be selling. Would probably help me decide if imma play this game or not. I tried looking for it in the main web page or in game and it seems I cannot find it. Is it because I'm too low level, like it'll be unlocked later on or am I just not seeing something that I should (lol). Thanks!
Keitaro

Re: Hi Guys~~~!

Postby SeekerFate » 13 Jun 2014, 23:37

Welcome~ It's never too late (oh boy have to write this again because of the stupid forum x.x) but yeah the situation is a bit iffy atm so do your best not to lose faith yet.
Anyhow since it's cbt you won't be able to see the cash shop as they haven't implemented it for the beta.

But you can expect to find npc partner friendship items, enhancement goods, clothes, exp boost, 4/5 slot skills, and other random stuff based on the japanese store many of the items which will probably transfer over to the en version.

(Ugh, the quality of what I wrote is a bit bleh in comparison to the original post I had submitted but oh well... T.T)
Chocolate~
This game trolls me.
Entire character nupped lvl 34 EnAlpha
Blind at Sekigahara 'cept fer sky in JpCBT ~lvl 32ish?
En: SeekerFate - lvl 89 SeekerDissonance - lvl 61 -> 81
Can't believe I'm back, for now.
SeekerFate

Return to New Player Forum