Just registered from India

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Just registered from India

Postby Delacroix » 29 Jun 2014, 07:17

Hello all,i've just registered. I'm from India and i've had my fair share of experience with MMORPGS ( A3, 9dragons, Perfect World , Luna online , etc etc) though i had given up on them for quite a while since i get so busy with my real life duties that i can't put up with games that require a lot of dedication and grinding.

I personally enjoy games that heavily emphasize on story. However, this was one of the times where i just wanted to get back the enjoyment of an mmorpg while i still have my holidays. I do hope that this is one of those games that i can enjoy casually and since it hasn't released yet, i won't feel too lost.

So, yeah let's hope for the best and have a fun time :D
Delacroix

Re: Just registered from India

Postby Sephiroth » 29 Jun 2014, 10:38

Welcome! I definitely think you'll have a good time with Onigiri. It's pretty casual, and easy to jump in and out of from what I experienced during the closed beta.

So you're from Inda? What's it like there if you don't mind me asking?
Sephiroth

Postby Delacroix » 29 Jun 2014, 11:20

India* (corrected for you). Hey Sephiroth thanks for replying, really looking forward to this.

Are you talking from the viewpoint of weather? In that it can get pretty hot an humid here. Place i am is currently hitting 48 degree celcius.

As for the other stuff, things are cool for the most part except for its notorious love for engineers. I happen to study chemical engineering in IIT Guwahati,and that's a branch of an evil organization that takes pride in mentally gruelling its students. So yeah, life is a bit hectic from that point of view , which is why i needed a casual game to lighten up and not one that'd give me more headache than real life lol.

Out of curiousity, are you a fan of the FF games or the anime/movie adaptations?
Delacroix

Postby Sephiroth » 29 Jun 2014, 12:46

Ahh my apologies, slight typo there. I have a tendency to type really fast so I don't always see my mistakes.

I was thinking both, other cultures interest me. I can definitely see how you'd need something casual to get your mind off of your studies if that's the case.

And I'm a fan of all of them, pretty much. I enjoy quite a few of the games, and most of the anime/movies.
Sephiroth

Postby Delacroix » 29 Jun 2014, 13:58

That's all cool. It's a really diverse culture here xD. Our states are divided on basis of language. So, one could basically go to another state and feel completely lost with the language spoken by the locals. Where would you be from?

Ahh i've only played FF 6 and FF advance tactics and i loved both of them. Brilliant piece of games.
Delacroix

Postby faytwalker » 01 Jul 2014, 23:33

waw i thought only me playing from india hmmm so yoroshiku onegai shimashu
faytwalker

Postby Juubei » 02 Jul 2014, 04:57

Welcome to Onigiri, Delacroix!
So many awesome story and yokais waiting ahead :)
/* signature */

[Unofficial] Torrent for Onigiri_US_full_client_0.1.1.zip
Onigiri version 0.1.1 | link1 | link2

***Please seed when finished the torrent.
Juubei

Postby Delacroix » 04 Jul 2014, 04:02

faytwalker wrote:waw i thought only me playing from india hmmm so yoroshiku onegai shimashu

Sweet..where are you from? meet me in game .. my Ign is Delaqroix :D

Juubei wrote:Welcome to Onigiri, Delacroix!
So many awesome story and yokais waiting ahead :)

Lol thanks Juubei but i think by the standards of the game i've already come into the old category .. currently pushing lvl 25 lol xD.
Delacroix

Postby faytwalker » 13 Jul 2014, 20:05

i'm play from faridabad so i'll see you in game
faytwalker

Return to New Player Forum