Shinrai says "Hi"

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Shinrai says "Hi"

Postby Shinrai » 01 Jul 2014, 11:04

Hello everyone :). I have an eye on the game for quite a while (had tested a lot of mmos so far, but most of them weren't what i expected in the last 2 years) and hope to have a lot of fun with you all. Greetings from Germany :D
Shinrai

Re: Shinrai says "Hi"

Postby Erox » 01 Jul 2014, 11:12

Shinrai wrote:Hello everyone :). I have an eye on the game for quite a while (had tested a lot of mmos so far, but most of them weren't what i expected in the last 2 years) and hope to have a lot of fun with you all. Greetings from Germany :D

nice i found out about the game recently ! :lol:
Erox

Postby Delacroix » 01 Jul 2014, 11:37

Shinrai wrote:Hello everyone :). I have an eye on the game for quite a while (had tested a lot of mmos so far, but most of them weren't what i expected in the last 2 years) and hope to have a lot of fun with you all. Greetings from Germany :D

Germany should win the World Cup
Delacroix

Postby Shinrai » 01 Jul 2014, 11:55

Delacroix wrote:

Hm, i am not sure if they'll make it. In my personal opinion they could have played much better in the last matches, but i hope they'll win the match on friday (? I think, i am not thaaat much into soccer). But thanks for your support :D
Shinrai

Postby Delacroix » 01 Jul 2014, 12:04

Shinrai wrote:
Delacroix wrote:

Hm, i am not sure if they'll make it. In my personal opinion they could have played much better in the last matches, but i hope they'll win the match on friday (? I think, i am not thaaat much into soccer). But thanks for your support :D

They could, some improvements could be made from the last match. But, i think it's more due to them not being able to cope up with the climate than anything. ( I'd wish for a Germany vs Netherlands finals). I think they can take on France, though semis will be tough where they will most likely take on Argentina who have the climate/ crowd advantage apart from you know... messi ..an all. Why do you call it Soccer? >.>

Anywhos, I digress. Welcome to the game. I'm from India, will be looking forward to meeting you in game. My IGN will be Delaqroix :).
Delacroix

Return to New Player Forum