Yet another newbie~

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Yet another newbie~

Postby Xiee » 01 Jul 2014, 12:45

Hi guys! Great to be here. I've played the closed beta very little and I've just come back in time for launch. I do hope to meet new friends (and possibly meet old ones) as I go along the way.

A short history for myself, I've been an avid MMORPG player in the past few years. Played on games like Ragnarok Online, RF Online, WoW, Aika, Dragon's Nest, Phantasy Star Online 2 and Neosteam. I'm currently active in other games like World of Tanks (clan commander of Saunders - a Girls und Panzer themed clan), War Thunder and mostly Kantai Collection. I've owned an Xbox 360 and a PS3 and had my share of games on them. Right now I'm trying to concentrate my gaming on the PC (thanks to the Steam summer sale) and just trying to have a good time playing with friends.

Like many people, this game caught my attention because of how very "anime-ish" it was, and I'm an avid Anime/Manga enthusiast. Pleased to meet you all and I hope we have a good time in playing this game together.
Xiee

Re: Yet another newbie~

Postby Naku » 01 Jul 2014, 12:47

I'm the idol of the combined fleet! Naku chan da yo~ nice to meet cha
and that's quite along list of games...able to play PSO2 and onigiri CBT..so jealous ..
Naku

Postby fujji(the perv) » 01 Jul 2014, 12:51

oh snap most ive played was guildwars. should be fun regardless lookin forward to seein ya around!
fujji(the perv)

Postby Xiee » 01 Jul 2014, 12:55

Naku wrote:I'm the idol of the combined fleet! Naku chan da yo~ nice to meet cha
and that's quite along list of games...able to play PSO2 and onigiri CBT..so jealous ..

I still play PSO2 on the JP server but due to connection issues with the server, not so much these days. As for the onigiri CBT, I spent like mostly 1 hour lol. Back then I was so busy with IRL stuff that I had to drop everything. Now that I'm fairly free, I found time to get back into gaming.
Xiee

Postby Leobreaker322 » 02 Jul 2014, 20:00

Hey xiee its been a while. It's me porschefan69 from world of tanks if you remember me. How about playing together? :)
"In a world without gold, we would have been heroes~"
Leobreaker322

Return to New Player Forum