A pleasure to meet you all

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

A pleasure to meet you all

Postby Kirui » 01 Jul 2014, 14:16

I really suck at these kind of games but I am willing to give this one a shot. I hope I meet wonderful new friends here who will teach me not to die in the tutorial (A joke). In game my name is Karuiunpannin , the "lightbringer" .
Kirui

Re: A pleasure to meet you all

Postby black_seabass » 01 Jul 2014, 14:24

Nice to meet you. I am also new here. If you ever want to form a party send me an invite. My in game name is kylie
black_seabass

Postby Kirui » 01 Jul 2014, 14:24

I am also new to forums and I have no idea what im doing. but sure. after the maintenance I shall figure out how to add people! :D
Kirui

Postby black_seabass » 01 Jul 2014, 14:37

Kirui wrote:I am also new to forums and I have no idea what im doing. but sure. after the maintenance I shall figure out how to add people! :D

I think I know how. Press alt then go to community then there should be tab to invite someone. Or if you see somebody you want to add, press alt then right click on the player. There should be a option to send a friend invite. I could be wrong though. Anyways, see you in game!!
black_seabass

Postby Kirui » 01 Jul 2014, 14:43

black_seabass wrote:
Kirui wrote:I am also new to forums and I have no idea what im doing. but sure. after the maintenance I shall figure out how to add people! :D

I think I know how. Press alt then go to community then there should be tab to invite someone. Or if you see somebody you want to add, press alt then right click on the player. There should be a option to send a friend invite. I could be wrong though. Anyways, see you in game!!

I hope so. Since this game is new to me I might as well stick with the forums for updates and stuff
Kirui

Return to New Player Forum