Hey everyone!

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Hey everyone!

Postby Roxxie » 04 Jul 2014, 04:38

I joined Onigiri only 2 days ago, and I'm already having plenty of fun with it.
I can see myself being with the game for a long time yet, and hopefully integrate into the community with this post.
I've had a long history of MMOs. (WoW, Rift, Shaiya, Eden Eternal, Elsword, and countless others.)
But so far, this is the most fun I've had out of all of them. I like the fashion system and the customization, the in-depth weapon systems, the Magatamas. It's just great, and I think this game has a lot more potential to come.

Either way, I hope this game succeeds well, and I wish you all luck in your own travels. :D
Group work? What's that?
Roxxie

Re: Hey everyone!

Postby Delacroix » 04 Jul 2014, 06:12

Roxxie wrote:I joined Onigiri only 2 days ago, and I'm already having plenty of fun with it.
I can see myself being with the game for a long time yet, and hopefully integrate into the community with this post.
I've had a long history of MMOs. (WoW, Rift, Shaiya, Eden Eternal, Elsword, and countless others.)
But so far, this is the most fun I've had out of all of them. I like the fashion system and the customization, the in-depth weapon systems, the Magatamas. It's just great, and I think this game has a lot more potential to come.

Either way, I hope this game succeeds well, and I wish you all luck in your own travels. :D

You..me.. meet in game.. NOW!
Delacroix

Postby Roxxie » 04 Jul 2014, 06:54

Delacroix wrote:
Roxxie wrote:I joined Onigiri only 2 days ago, and I'm already having plenty of fun with it.

Say please~ Name is simply 'Roxxie', feel free to add.
Group work? What's that?
Roxxie

Postby Delacroix » 04 Jul 2014, 10:18

Roxxie wrote:
Delacroix wrote:

Say please~ Name is simply 'Roxxie', feel free to add.

Lol that rude thing was kinda intentional...was just trolling around xD. IGN : Delaqroix. Let's meet up sometime.

Cheers
Delacroix

Postby Naku » 04 Jul 2014, 10:22

watch croix is "dangerous"~
Naku

Postby Cinderella » 04 Jul 2014, 11:10

Nice to meet you Roxxie ^.^
Alpha Test: Cinderella lvl 32
Closed Beta: Cinderella lvl 34
Official: Galatea & Melody