Hi Everyone!~

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Hi Everyone!~

Postby Nightingale » 04 Jul 2014, 17:32

Hi I joined Onigiri two days ago and was immediately excited about playing. I love the character customization and how vast the world is. I have played MMORPG and MMO games since I was 7. I still need work when it comes to fighting in this game. Usually I'm get the hang of fighting but not this game. I had such horrible aim when I first started Onigiri but I'm slowly getting better. I have not gotten far because I had to stop midway because of my job :( ! I enjoyed the game the little bit I did get to play. Not as many players as in other MMORPGs I've played which I LOVE! My only problem when I play any MMORPG is talking or making friends.But people on this game seem pretty social. I was reading the game controls section of the official website and saw a diagram of the Xbox 360 controller. Can this game really be played on Xbox, if so how?
"Do you have enemies? If you do that means you stood up for something in your life."
Winston Churchill
Nightingale

Re: Hi Everyone!~

Postby Orinatar » 05 Jul 2014, 00:20

Hello, I just started using a controller today (Xbox) First of all Do you have a wired controller? its alot easier if you do. All you need to do is plug that Controller into your computer/laptop once you've done that its best to test if its working, I'll give you some steps:
1.On your computer, click Start, type Run, type joy.cpl, and then press ENTER.
2.Select whatever controller your using, and then click Properties.
3.Test your controller by pressing a button, pulling a trigger or moving a stick on the controller.

All you need to do next is start Onigiri up and when your selecting your character it will ask you if you want to use your game pad, just click yes and you should be playing Onigiri with a controller :)

I'll will also tell you this, you cannot talk to people or accept things with the controller so you will have to use a mouse for that.

Hope this helped :)
Orinatar

Postby Vanessa_Hunter » 05 Jul 2014, 15:38

Aim to select npc, press B, and B again to flip through dialog :D
Vanessa_Hunter

Postby Nightingale » 06 Jul 2014, 17:58

Okay thanks for the advice and help! Sorry about the late reply I was out of town~ My controller is wireless.Okay I'm trying out the controller later tonight.
IGN Nightingale
"Do you have enemies? If you do that means you stood up for something in your life."
Winston Churchill
Nightingale

Return to New Player Forum