Nice to meet you all! :D. Asking some newbie questions :)

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Nice to meet you all! :D. Asking some newbie questions :)

Postby Lynneth » 08 Jul 2014, 02:51

Hi there, everyone !

Nice to meet you all.

I'm Lynn, named Lynneth IGN. Anyway, what stats and skills should I have till max.level?

I plan on support/healer class in group, and when solo-ing I plan to play as mage so I don't bother others.

Currently my stats are :

MIND - WISE both are equals.[at 20]

I'm on lv.14, should I reconfig my character? I read on some of the guides here, we should max MIND up to 90 first, then DEX/some WISE.

Is WISE stats are not recommended? Since it only adds SP pools and recovery.. which is kind of waste of points compared to MIND (which adds many things).

I examine that the SP needed to cast offensive spells in this game is rather very high especially upper than level II (begins from lv.III ), and the SP pool I have is only around 150, the level III spells cost is around 113 - 130. So it's not usable at all :(.

---

Currently my Staff SKILLS are :

0.First Aid I/II ( I for soloing, II for group )
1.Heal II / Heal IV ( II for group )
2.Cure II / Cure IV (mainly use Cure II)
3.Sanctuary II ( for group )
4.Invigorate II (mainly use this)/ Invigorate IV (never use this, too much SP for minimal SP Regen)
5.Holy Light I ( never use this )
6.Soul Strike III ( too much SP consumption and very short range compared to the damage induced )
7.Energy Ball II ( not too useful )
8.Unbreakable Aura III ( too much SP )
9.Magic Shield IV ( too much SP )
10.Chase Blazer III ( too much SP consumption compared to the damage induced )
11.Breath of Light I (useless I think)

================

Currently my Wand SKILLS are :

1.Fireball I (mainly use this, very high damage with minimal SP consumption)/Fireball II (never use this)
2.Iceshot I(mainly use this)/II (alternative for Fireball, sometimes freezing the enemies)
3.Electric shot I/II (sometimes I got bored and use this, since this has more SP consumption, I rarely use this)
4.Aqua Geyser III (never use this, very high SP consumption, but the damage is almost the same with my Fireball)
5.Poison Cloud II/III (just use this to mob enemies and blast away, great for high-HP enemies, need others to recover my mana since the SP cost are way just too high)
6.Kamaitachi I (sometimes use this as alternative, the SP consumption is relatively low, and the damage is lower than my fireball)
7.Soul Strike III (never use this, NOT A LONG RANGE ATTACK, actually it's a point blank attack, the cast preparation is LONG, the damage is high, but the SP Consumption is VERY HIGH, not recommended to spam)
11.Darkness Pillar III (not using this either, way too high SP Consumption)
12.Evade Warp I/II/III/IV ( the difference between lv.I/II/III/IV I think is only the distance and SP consumption, the Evade Warp IV has the longest distance ).. it's currently useless since we have dodge roll which consume minimal SP. (perhaps someone would like to explain the function of this spell... )
13.I forget one other spell, Ice Blast IV I think, which evoke a giant iceberg from the ground of the enemies. But I have difficulties to aim at the right place of the enemies. (Enemies often running around..)

And initial staffs/wands

(How to extract skills from a weapon to be transferred into another weapon? Can we do that in this game?)

Any input/replies are greatly appreciated ! ;)
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Re: Nice to meet you all! :D. Asking some newbie questions :

Postby Trials » 08 Jul 2014, 05:52

Welcome~ Yes you can extract skills by talking to Momotarou (You need to level him up to a certain level before you can extract) There are requirements but you can go to Question & Answer Thread in General Discussion to find out. People there will try to answer your questions if they can (I can't help since I don't play staff/wand)
Trials

Return to New Player Forum