New Oni On The Block!

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

New Oni On The Block!

Postby Leafay » 15 Jul 2014, 11:05

Hi All! First time here!

I've only been doing MMOs since last February thanks a bad injury, starting with League of Angels and Everlight. I'm only so-so and manage to get around and just managed to break into double-digit levels there. I heard lots good about Onigiri so this weekend tried and like it! I made it to level 5 in just one day play which I never did before, maybe thanks to lots of frenzied monster slashing! The keyboard way is kind of rough for me so I hope to find a better way.

So far I like MMOs and I hope to really get into Onigiri by using all the real deep complex stuff to sharpen my skills. It's awesome what there is to learn and use! :D

Thanks for any help and if you're another newbie I'd be glad to buddy-up to level-up with you! :)
Leafay

Re: New Oni On The Block!

Postby Funaho » 24 Jul 2014, 14:54

I know this is late, but welcome!

My play times are kind of sporadic, but I'm happy to try to help out however I can in game and make some new friends.
The character I am usually playing (highest leveled one) is named Tenjou Utena, if you want to try to message me in-game.
I have two others, but they haven't gotten past level 2 or 3 (who has time to level multiple characters?).
Funaho

Return to New Player Forum