I need le friends! ;-;

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

I need le friends! ;-;

Postby MariKaida » 22 Jul 2014, 21:16

I'm not necessarily new...I've been lurking the forums for a little while.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone wants to hang out, I'm still only level 15, and honestly I'm too weak to do much more of the main quest, since I'm horribly reckless when it comes to caves.

Anyway, if you want to just have a friendly chat, or need an extra girl to help level up, let me know, or add me. MariKai is my IGN. <3
MariKaida

Re: I need le friends! ;-;

Postby Deathy » 22 Jul 2014, 22:05

MariKaida wrote:I'm not necessarily new...I've been lurking the forums for a little while.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone wants to hang out, I'm still only level 15, and honestly I'm too weak to do much more of the main quest, since I'm horribly reckless when it comes to caves.

Anyway, if you want to just have a friendly chat, or need an extra girl to help level up, let me know, or add me. MariKai is my IGN. <3

If you need help feel free to message me ingame, and i'll provide info/help if I do, if not i'll redirect you to better person I nthe stuff I don't, or get the info to give for you ^^"

Same name as forum , no stalking me please.
Deathy

Postby Cherry » 23 Jul 2014, 03:53

so many players in the game, and a lot that can be made a friend, why should the forum?

BOW LV 95
AXE / SWORD LV 101
Cherry

Postby xMoMoChi » 23 Jul 2014, 08:25

ADD ME!! ^_^Y IGN: MoMoChi I could help with leveling if I'm not that busy with intense grinding ^^
xMoMoChi

Postby MariKaida » 23 Jul 2014, 19:38

Cherry wrote:so many players in the game, and a lot that can be made a friend, why should the forum?

Why would you question someone trying to make the community a community? The forum community is important too, and people from here should definitely hang out in-game.

I'm not saying not to chat in-game, but a lot of people are busy doing their own things, and you can get to know people a lot better in a forum-atmosphere than in game.
MariKaida

Return to New Player Forum