Introductions? Yay~ >,,>

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Introductions? Yay~ >,,>

Postby Hizumi » 03 Dec 2013, 18:28

"Oh, look an introduction forum" is what i thought first. Then i decided to just do it anyways XD Normally i like to creep around and see what everyone is doing, or chatting about. But i guess i can't always do that. Some people find it odd when people do that for some reason. I don't know why.

Anyways let's see, my alias on here is Hizumi, pleasure to meet you all i'm sure =D

I'm a writer of sorts, i game and such to get inspiration for different things. I'll do a lot of stuff to get my writing material XD so if i ever vanish it's probably because i'm writing :P just saying in advance that is generally the situation when it comes down to it. I also enjoy anime, which i guess a person could figure out, and i like manga too. Though i'd have to say that i rather Anime and Light novels over manga sometimes. Though not always :P

I like music as well (I know this may seem like a weird add in but there is people out there who don't like music. Still baffles me.) My entire family (on my mothers side) tends to sing all the time, for just about any holiday or get together we sing. Which is just how we are, as such i do sing quite often...well use to i guess, now i sing occasionally. My fathers side (the one i tend to live with for the most part) is much more restrictive and conservative in those matters, so we tend to have a more military or business approach to all gatherings. Whoop useless information no? Anyways i love Metal, it's one of my favorite genres, and it helps me sleep. I listen to music, like most people for the emotional drive it pulls out, and as such i don't normally restrict my genres too much. Though haha country music makes me angry and want to kill people. (Generally the people who put on country music). Most R&B and what not musics doesn't effect me. I'm a "former" musician, i use to play bass, and have fiddled with the guitar many times. I also am "musically" gifted towards many random instruments, and have messed around with pretty much everything from trumpets to pianos.

Hmm, introduction material...I'm a very mixed person on some aspects. Far from simplistic i fall into one of those people who are so complicated that most people tend to try to avoid understanding. I'll sometimes answer questions with questions, or with sayings. I'm known to be Sadistic, and it can get triggered by many things, so it's best to not trigger it. Unless you like that sort of thing, then i'll be more then willing to oblige you to it. If you don't believe me, here is an example. My friend stated they had an ocd to clean things. So i would mess up the house on purpose because it amused me to see them freak out and pick up and clean stuff. I found it cute they had to do it, and cause me to cuddle them. haha yay~ sadism. Mind you know not an uncontrolled person that can't hold back when it comes to that..but haha it's hard i wont deny it XD

hmm, before anyone asks (as i've spent many aboards having to fight with this) I'm male. Not female...i'm tired of being asked out by dudes who think i'm a chick all the time XD Yes my alias is Hizumi, it's not that much of a girly name. Hell supposedly in anime my real name is for females too, which i still can't figure out.

Anyways, let's see...i have a dark sense of humor. Which at times borders on sinister, and i also tend to enjoy dark things. My favorite anime genre is Ecchi, Horror, action and adventure. Though, i don't watch Ecchi so much for the fan service as i do for the story some of them have. (Freezing for example is one of my favorite Ecchi animes, and mangas. And haha it's twisted. Seriously...it's not just fanservice.) Hmm....

My favorite "visual" novel character is probably Nero (Saber from Fate/Extra, and Fate/Extra CCC) though i do have many others. Err....yep, other then that i'm currently writing a novel (my own fiction original novel) and planning to write another "fan fiction" based in Freezing on the America's pandora training facility.

I enjoy talking to people, sleeping, writing, working out, walking and err other less friendly activities...other then that, i found this game and was like "hmmmmmmmmm" and bam~ i decided to join the board and check it out =D

Thanks for reading this lengthy post, i hope you don't hate me too much :P again, a pleasure to meet you all~

Hizumi
Hizumi

Re: Introductions? Yay~ >,,>

Postby Yuusou » 03 Dec 2013, 18:41

Ooooooooooo.... I can the play the Saxophone, and I'm not to particular in my humor so I can laugh at lots of different things.. I have one friend in particular with a more than vulgar and twisted jokes that should never be heard yet they are funny.. That's cool you can actually sing I don't know many people who can. I myself thought of being a writer at some point but I only had the imagination not the writing ability.. anyway welcome to the forums and hope to see you ingame :3
Playtimes over..

US Alpha Tester Yuusou lvl 39
JP CBeta Tester Yuusou lvl 44
JP OBeta Tester Yuusou lvl 41
JP Onigiri Yuusou lvl 44
Yuusou

Postby Hizumi » 03 Dec 2013, 18:54

Yuusou wrote:Ooooooooooo.... I can the play the Saxophone, and I'm not to particular in my humor so I can laugh at lots of different things.. I have one friend in particular with a more than vulgar and twisted jokes that should never be heard yet they are funny.. That's cool you can actually sing I don't know many people who can. I myself thought of being a writer at some point but I only had the imagination not the writing ability.. anyway welcome to the forums and hope to see you ingame :3

Oh? well imagination is where it starts no? I had to learn how to write down all my thoughts when i was younger. Originally i would just tell the story outloud instead of writing it. Which gave me no problem in orals. Seriously, it was pretty funny, i'd come up there with nothing, and give this "amazing" speech, then i'd come to sit down and the teacher would ask me to give them my paper. And i'd tell them i didn't have it. It was funny to see their face. But yah, they aren't really expecting a person to just walk up there, and do their entire project right before their eyes. ahh...too fun.

But yah writing is hard, more so when you are making your own style. People will often criticize it and you will get all sad and depressed XD it's annoying in the long run. But as DogxScissor put it, "A writer writes for the readers." haha, so i essentially write cause i like it, and am glad that other people like it too. It's fun at times :P

Saxophone huh? cool cool =D. Most Jokes are only funny to a person who likes them. Otherwise they aren't funny. So you not being to paticular is infact the best kind of person in the comedy world, since you "appreciate" all types of jokes. Nice to meet you though.~
Hizumi

Postby Miyakubuns » 03 Dec 2013, 19:22

Welcome Hizumi! ^.^ A male I see I see hehe you kind of sound like someone I know *whistles* :?
Miyakubuns

Postby Hizumi » 03 Dec 2013, 20:13

Miyakubuns wrote:Welcome Hizumi! ^.^ A male I see I see hehe you kind of sound like someone I know *whistles* :?

Oh? Well i hope it's not a bad someone. That would suck~ thanks for the welcome =)
Hizumi

Postby Sparky1220 » 03 Dec 2013, 23:37

First of all: Wow. I've never seen someone put so much effort into an introduction post. Second of all: Sadist? Ho. Never really met one before, and I don't think I'm a sadist either. I kick my friends when they're depressed. Does that count? xD Probably not. You have a lot of talents~ Writing, speaking in front of a large audience, singing, and probably many more. I cannot just speak in front of a large audience. That's why I fail so much on oral presentations xD I'm like a chatter box when I'm with my friends, but in oral presentations, I turn mute. I also like writing~ Err, well, typing. I don't like to write at all xD. I always have like the best ideas for the story, but when I actually try to start on one, my mind just goes blank. I don't know how to fit in all the small details and scenarios. They're probably left best in my head for me to imagine lol. Wow, such a long reply >_> I'll stop here now xD
Alpha - Sparky1220 level 36
JP CBT - Sparky1220 level 35
JP OBT - Sparky level 29
Channels - 1,2, 4, 13
Sparky1220

Postby Hizumi » 03 Dec 2013, 23:47

Sparky1220 wrote:First of all: Wow. I've never seen someone put so much effort into an introduction post. Second of all: Sadist? Ho. Never really met one before, and I don't think I'm a sadist either. I kick my friends when they're depressed. Does that count? xD Probably not. You have a lot of talents~ Writing, speaking in front of a large audience, singing, and probably many more. I cannot just speak in front of a large audience. That's why I fail so much on oral presentations xD I'm like a chatter box when I'm with my friends, but in oral presentations, I turn mute. I also like writing~ Err, well, typing. I don't like to write at all xD. I always have like the best ideas for the story, but when I actually try to start on one, my mind just goes blank. I don't know how to fit in all the small details and scenarios. They're probably left best in my head for me to imagine lol. Wow, such a long reply >_> I'll stop here now xD

Oh? well i'm not as bad as some sadists. I just tend to "activate" haha i warn people actually before i do. (If i can't control it). Though it's generally under control. As for the introduction :P i figured why not, the board isn't really full of members at the moment so i may aswell give more information about myself then normal. Kicking your friends when they're depressed isn't really sadistic, it's more being helpful. I would totally want my friend to punch me in the face if i was going to kill myself :P so it's not really sadistic. But for some people a show of love, especially masochists haha they love that the most. As for talents, every person has talents, and skills. =) i'm sure there are things you can do that i wouldn't do or be able to do.

When it comes to talking in front of people, i just tend to notice that it's nerve racking waiting. The best time to go isn't the first but around the 3rd person,(atleast that's how i see it) that way you aren't judged to harshly, and you get it out of the way. It's nerve racking being the last person up, and when you get up you may stumble on your words. I dunno if you ever used cards or something to help jolt your memory but that is one way to help with orals. But other then that :P if you have a fear of people (watching you like that) then its something you either have to get use to, or avoid...unless there is a zombie apocalypse, then i guess you'll have to deal with it if you're leading the troops sort of speak.

Well, like i said writing/typing is probably harder then speaking it out. Only because you can see the picture of the characters and events, but no one else can see what you see in your mind. So you have to hunt for words and phrases and sentences that will bring it out. And then with stories it just starts growing and growing. You have to make sure people (your main audience group) doesn't get bored reading, and all that stuff XD it's annoying. But fun at the same time.

Also, you're generally a sadist if you do it for your own pleasure. i think everyone is to some extent, just like everyone is a masochist to some extent. It's the extreme cases that really stand out though haha. don't worry, my friend didn't hate me or anything, she thought i was being cruel but yah she didn't mind it. haha
Hizumi

Postby Sparky1220 » 03 Dec 2013, 23:57

Hizumi wrote:
Sparky1220 wrote:First of all: Wow. I've never seen someone put so much effort into an introduction post. Second of all: Sadist? Ho. Never really met one before, and I don't think I'm a sadist either. I kick my friends when they're depressed. Does that count? xD Probably not. You have a lot of talents~ Writing, speaking in front of a large audience, singing, and probably many more. I cannot just speak in front of a large audience. That's why I fail so much on oral presentations xD I'm like a chatter box when I'm with my friends, but in oral presentations, I turn mute. I also like writing~ Err, well, typing. I don't like to write at all xD. I always have like the best ideas for the story, but when I actually try to start on one, my mind just goes blank. I don't know how to fit in all the small details and scenarios. They're probably left best in my head for me to imagine lol. Wow, such a long reply >_> I'll stop here now xD

Oh? well i'm not as bad as some sadists. I just tend to "activate" haha i warn people actually before i do. (If i can't control it). Though it's generally under control. As for the introduction :P i figured why not, the board isn't really full of members at the moment so i may aswell give more information about myself then normal. Kicking your friends when they're depressed isn't really sadistic, it's more being helpful. I would totally want my friend to punch me in the face if i was going to kill myself :P so it's not really sadistic. But for some people a show of love, especially masochists haha they love that the most. As for talents, every person has talents, and skills. =) i'm sure there are things you can do that i wouldn't do or be able to do.

When it comes to talking in front of people, i just tend to notice that it's nerve racking waiting. The best time to go isn't the first but around the 3rd person,(atleast that's how i see it) that way you aren't judged to harshly, and you get it out of the way. It's nerve racking being the last person up, and when you get up you may stumble on your words. I dunno if you ever used cards or something to help jolt your memory but that is one way to help with orals. But other then that :P if you have a fear of people (watching you like that) then its something you either have to get use to, or avoid...unless there is a zombie apocalypse, then i guess you'll have to deal with it if you're leading the troops sort of speak.

Well, like i said writing/typing is probably harder then speaking it out. Only because you can see the picture of the characters and events, but no one else can see what you see in your mind. So you have to hunt for words and phrases and sentences that will bring it out. And then with stories it just starts growing and growing. You have to make sure people (your main audience group) doesn't get bored reading, and all that stuff XD it's annoying. But fun at the same time.

Also, you're generally a sadist if you do it for your own pleasure. i think everyone is to some extent, just like everyone is a masochist to some extent. It's the extreme cases that really stand out though haha. don't worry, my friend didn't hate me or anything, she thought i was being cruel but yah she didn't mind it. haha

Oh whew. Everyone says it's kinda mean when I kick my friends when they're sad. (Don't worry, none of them are sad enough to ever suicide. I just kick them because it keeps their mind off what they're sad about) My friends definitely aren't masochists though xD. At least, they don't show it. As for my oral presentation skills, thanks for the tips :) I get nervous a lot because I always think "What if I mess up on my words?" (Like stammering, mumbling, etc.) I also get nervous because I'm the only one speaking. I'll take your advice into mind, and try to volunteer on being the 3rd person to do my presentation :)

For writing, it's the same thing if I actually write xD. When I picture it in my head (and sometimes, I also "hear" them. I put voices in, pssh. The voices though are probably just ones I heard from anime or other shows, and thus it copied into my mind or something.), it's so.......perfect. Probably because I'm actually only picturing the main events of the story in my head, or ones that I'd like. That's why I try to stick to one-shots if I ever write FanFictions xD Speaking of which, have you heard of FanFiction??
Alpha - Sparky1220 level 36
JP CBT - Sparky1220 level 35
JP OBT - Sparky level 29
Channels - 1,2, 4, 13
Sparky1220

Postby Hizumi » 04 Dec 2013, 00:08

Sparky1220 wrote:Oh whew. Everyone says it's kinda mean when I kick my friends when they're sad. (Don't worry, none of them are sad enough to ever suicide. I just kick them because it keeps their mind off what they're sad about) My friends definitely aren't masochists though xD. At least, they don't show it. As for my oral presentation skills, thanks for the tips :) I get nervous a lot because I always think "What if I mess up on my words?" (Like stammering, mumbling, etc.) I also get nervous because I'm the only one speaking. I'll take your advice into mind, and try to volunteer on being the 3rd person to do my presentation :)

For writing, it's the same thing if I actually write xD. When I picture it in my head (and sometimes, I also "hear" them. I put voices in, pssh. The voices though are probably just ones I heard from anime or other shows, and thus it copied into my mind or something.), it's so.......perfect. Probably because I'm actually only picturing the main events of the story in my head, or ones that I'd like. That's why I try to stick to one-shots if I ever write FanFictions xD Speaking of which, have you heard of FanFiction??

Indeed i have, i wrote an entire "fanfiction" on the fate/stay series. Though my version of Fanfiction tends to be no relation to the original story. Thus making it more of a original story just using the ideas or concepts of the story it's based off of. I'm actually planning on writing a "fanfiction" of freezing but from the American area's (as Freezing basically focus' on japan. Without any spoilers being thrown about)

Nah i don't think it's mean at all, but then again :P it's probably not the best for me to say it's not mean. I only actually talk loud when i'm giving an oral presentation, or singing in front of people. Otherwise i hate loud noises, so i tend to stay more quiet. But, it's not like i'll tell someone to die over it of course :P everything can be tolerated....somewhat...haha until i snap and feel like tieing them up...then people start looking at me weird haha. I actually use to write faster then i typed. So i would write alot, but my handwriting is either illegible or just too fancy XD to write the 200+ Works pages i write. Which would be alot of dead trees so i just go computer for that one for now.

Fan fiction though i find easy, it's a relaxing aspect cause you don't have to create the entire world. Is it easy for everyone? hell no :P but it's easy for myself. I wrote around 140 pages or like 280-420 novel pages in around 30 days (1 day per chapter cause i had other things to do). The average i think for fan fictions can be much larger or much smaller. I've seen some that are only 10 pages long to some that are several thousands. I think it matters to the person writing =) and that's what really counts. You have to not grind yourself into the earth over writing it, take it easy and just write =D

Oh, i do the same though. Put voices to my characters, i already have voice actress' and actors picked out for my original series as it is XDD i just hear them and go "yep that's her/his voice"
Hizumi

Postby crimsonwolf » 10 Dec 2013, 09:49

the reply is so long @_@
Onigiri japan version:ichibi
level:15(new)
crimsonwolf

Next

Return to New Player Forum