Introductions? Yay~ >,,>

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Re: Introductions? Yay~ >,,>

Postby Yoshinymitsu » 06 Jun 2014, 22:14

Hizumi wrote:"Oh, look an introduction forum" is what i thought first. Then i decided to just do it anyways XD Normally i like to creep around and see what everyone is doing, or chatting about. But i guess i can't always do that. Some people find it odd when people do that for some reason. I don't know why.

Anyways let's see, my alias on here is Hizumi, pleasure to meet you all i'm sure =D

I'm a writer of sorts, i game and such to get inspiration for different things. I'll do a lot of stuff to get my writing material XD so if i ever vanish it's probably because i'm writing :P just saying in advance that is generally the situation when it comes down to it. I also enjoy anime, which i guess a person could figure out, and i like manga too. Though i'd have to say that i rather Anime and Light novels over manga sometimes. Though not always :P

I like music as well (I know this may seem like a weird add in but there is people out there who don't like music. Still baffles me.) My entire family (on my mothers side) tends to sing all the time, for just about any holiday or get together we sing. Which is just how we are, as such i do sing quite often...well use to i guess, now i sing occasionally. My fathers side (the one i tend to live with for the most part) is much more restrictive and conservative in those matters, so we tend to have a more military or business approach to all gatherings. Whoop useless information no? Anyways i love Metal, it's one of my favorite genres, and it helps me sleep. I listen to music, like most people for the emotional drive it pulls out, and as such i don't normally restrict my genres too much. Though haha country music makes me angry and want to kill people. (Generally the people who put on country music). Most R&B and what not musics doesn't effect me. I'm a "former" musician, i use to play bass, and have fiddled with the guitar many times. I also am "musically" gifted towards many random instruments, and have messed around with pretty much everything from trumpets to pianos.

Hmm, introduction material...I'm a very mixed person on some aspects. Far from simplistic i fall into one of those people who are so complicated that most people tend to try to avoid understanding. I'll sometimes answer questions with questions, or with sayings. I'm known to be Sadistic, and it can get triggered by many things, so it's best to not trigger it. Unless you like that sort of thing, then i'll be more then willing to oblige you to it. If you don't believe me, here is an example. My friend stated they had an ocd to clean things. So i would mess up the house on purpose because it amused me to see them freak out and pick up and clean stuff. I found it cute they had to do it, and cause me to cuddle them. haha yay~ sadism. Mind you know not an uncontrolled person that can't hold back when it comes to that..but haha it's hard i wont deny it XD

hmm, before anyone asks (as i've spent many aboards having to fight with this) I'm male. Not female...i'm tired of being asked out by dudes who think i'm a chick all the time XD Yes my alias is Hizumi, it's not that much of a girly name. Hell supposedly in anime my real name is for females too, which i still can't figure out.

Anyways, let's see...i have a dark sense of humor. Which at times borders on sinister, and i also tend to enjoy dark things. My favorite anime genre is Ecchi, Horror, action and adventure. Though, i don't watch Ecchi so much for the fan service as i do for the story some of them have. (Freezing for example is one of my favorite Ecchi animes, and mangas. And haha it's twisted. Seriously...it's not just fanservice.) Hmm....

My favorite "visual" novel character is probably Nero (Saber from Fate/Extra, and Fate/Extra CCC) though i do have many others. Err....yep, other then that i'm currently writing a novel (my own fiction original novel) and planning to write another "fan fiction" based in Freezing on the America's pandora training facility.

I enjoy talking to people, sleeping, writing, working out, walking and err other less friendly activities...other then that, i found this game and was like "hmmmmmmmmm" and bam~ i decided to join the board and check it out =D

Thanks for reading this lengthy post, i hope you don't hate me too much :P again, a pleasure to meet you all~

Hizumi

Nice profile you have!
Yoshinymitsu

Previous

Return to New Player Forum