New Oni here

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

New Oni here

Postby Akenohime » 09 Aug 2014, 14:26

Hello everyone, just started playing this game about 2 hours ago and currently wondering what weapon should i choose. A quick rundown on each weapon type and advice would be nice since the game didn't really mention anything about weapons. A few players that i asked around mentioned Odachi weapon is good or something but not sure what is that since most of them didn't elaborate more. As of now, i am just using a spear and sword from gold weapon that i identified and put stats into mostly vitality and strength while one extra in other stats. Am i doing it right or wrong ?
Akenohime

Re: New Oni here

Postby Lynneth » 14 Aug 2014, 12:36

Akenohime wrote:Hello everyone, just started playing this game about 2 hours ago and currently wondering what weapon should i choose. A quick rundown on each weapon type and advice would be nice since the game didn't really mention anything about weapons. A few players that i asked around mentioned Odachi weapon is good or something but not sure what is that since most of them didn't elaborate more. As of now, i am just using a spear and sword from gold weapon that i identified and put stats into mostly vitality and strength while one extra in other stats. Am i doing it right or wrong ?

Short Guide :

1.Spears - Add VIT till maxed affinity. Guide to your spear : viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3467
After you max your affinity (around 3000 Affinity to your spear), you may branch to other stats, like MND for added self-heal/magic defense and support others/yourself using staffs. Or adding DEX to up your criticals, and so on.

2.Axe, Odachis and Swords - Add POW till maxed affinity. Guide to your Axe/Odachi/Swords : viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2649

3.Bows and Twin Swords - Add DEX till maxed affinity. Guide to your Bows : viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3165; Twin Swords : I haven't found any decent guide
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Return to New Player Forum