Chibi~chan

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Chibi~chan

Postby DarkHate » 11 Aug 2014, 09:19

Chibi~chan here, if they fix Shizuka & Yoshitsune be sure to see more Chibi~ness than you can handle :3

If they don't, then I have to find a new game, sad face :( sad

I want to stay, but Shizuka & Yoshitsune are broken for new players, Shizuka doesn't Identify & Yoshitsune doesn't repair weapons for new players.

This is on numerous characters that I have made to ensure it wasn't just a one~time glitch!

~^*^~

More about my play~style, I am a wand~aler and gave it some thought and prefer Cautious to Kind.

I may make a Kind player in the future, but right now want a Chibi girl to wand the living $#!T out of monsters & Kamikui, thanks to elemental exploitation.
(Who says blackmailing/extortion isn't possible, it is as long as it is the environment and not other players...)

~^*^~

Evil maniacal laugh here
~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~
DarkHate slash Chibi~chan
DarkHate

Re: Chibi~chan

Postby Chieko-sama » 13 Aug 2014, 21:33

hahaha dude you're so funny, is that true they didn't do their work? or you forgot to do their quest? :/
post some screenshot and report will be the best way if that's the case :3

welcome to Onigiri, enjoy your time
IGN: ChiekoMochida
lvl 92 sword

~Carrier of the Dark Eclipse~
Chieko-sama

Re: Chibi~chan

Postby Lynneth » 14 Aug 2014, 12:27

DarkHate wrote:Chibi~chan here, if they fix Shizuka & Yoshitsune be sure to see more Chibi~ness than you can handle :3

If they don't, then I have to find a new game, sad face :( sad

I want to stay, but Shizuka & Yoshitsune are broken for new players, Shizuka doesn't Identify & Yoshitsune doesn't repair weapons for new players.

This is on numerous characters that I have made to ensure it wasn't just a one~time glitch!

~^*^~

More about my play~style, I am a wand~aler and gave it some thought and prefer Cautious to Kind.

I may make a Kind player in the future, but right now want a Chibi girl to wand the living $#!T out of monsters & Kamikui, thanks to elemental exploitation.
(Who says blackmailing/extortion isn't possible, it is as long as it is the environment and not other players...)

~^*^~

Evil maniacal laugh here
~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~
DarkHate slash Chibi~chan

Hello, Dark hate, chibi-chan. You would need lots of wand combination to elemental exploitation. Anyway, not to give you bad news, actually, you can exploit elemental weaknesses of enemies/bosses with other weapons too.
All weapons have elemental attacks too, and can exploit the same thing, if you have the knowledge of the weapons and the monsters you face, the same as wands.
I suggest you start with Cautious rather than Kind, becomes attacker/carrier means faster XP and faster growing your character later in this game.
Good luck with your journey in Onigiri. Hope for your safety and well being ;).
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Return to New Player Forum