Been lurking awhile...

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Been lurking awhile...

Postby Imahydin » 20 Aug 2014, 11:53

...and largely plan to continue to do so. But I was bored, so I figured an intro couldn't hurt.
Noticed Onigiri right around the end of CB, so I missed the betas. Dabbled a bit in the JP official release, but since I had no clue what I was doing and I always have a plethora of games I'm behind on, I decided to hold out for the US version. Which took long enough I nearly forgot about it, but it's here so all good now. :mrgreen:

I'm primarily playing as a wand user with the same name, Imahydin. Which I've read is kind of a bad idea based on class performance. But so far I like it and I tend to prefer a less taken path or a bit of challenge. Mostly, I solo things when MMOs allow. That said, I have my occasional social moods. So while I'm generally out running around, doing my own thing, I'm not strictly opposed to joining in with a group.

See you all around, have fun.

- Imahydin :twisted:
Imahydin - Wands - Level 17
Chaoticlysm - Spear - -----
Nidyhami - Bow and Twin Blade - -----
Imahydin

Re: Been lurking awhile...

Postby Phantom » 20 Aug 2014, 14:29

Wands huh?
I've a friend that's a wand-user, but she intends on using her stat reset to become a katana user. Hope you're able to stay on that path! Cheers! ^^
IGN: Matama
Lv 46 Spear/Staff user
Handling the shop of How2Guild on: http://how2guild.productzone.net/
Phantom

Re: Been lurking awhile...

Postby Genis » 20 Aug 2014, 14:34

Wands can be a little tricky as far as aiming is concerned but once you get the pattern down its kinda nice having the room that you do with them. ill be the first to say wands are tricky when you first start but if you stick with them they can be very deadly XD
Genis Sage the genius mage XD
Genis

Return to New Player Forum