Hello, Yuun here~ ✯◡✯

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Hello, Yuun here~ ✯◡✯

Postby Yuun » 26 Aug 2014, 10:43

Hello, Yuun here to kick everyone asssss~* (‐^▽^‐)hoho! LOL JOKE JOKE WHAT A BAD JOKE YOU HAVE YUUN :D

LETS GET STARTED!! -ehem- My IGN is the same in the forum cause I'm too lazy to using another name //slap
You can call me Yuun but I will prefer if you guys just call me Yuu... NO DIFFERENT EH???? :D meh, just call me Yuun *runs*
*cough* Soooooo Yuun really-really-REALLY appreciate if some of you guys invite me to leveling with you guys... ಥuಥ Why? Cause Yuun only active in Beta, after the beta closed, Yuun uninstall it. AND then, after the services back again, Yuun forget what Yuun old passwords...and old email password to resettheonigiripasswordandifeellikewhyimnotwritethepassinmahlappy?! (awkward silent) NEVERMIND THATS! WE STILL CANT USING OUR BETA CHAR... right..? please say yes dun u dare to say no (>‘o’)>

SOOOO again, if you guys really can helps me leveling, (PLZ PLZ PLZ I'M BEGGING YOU BUT I WILL NOT PAY YOU //runs) PM me or reply in this forums YAY! UNTIL LEVEL 35 IS FINE TOO AS LONG ITS FREE. I WANTS FREE ONLY IN MAH EYES. ❁_❁ btw my level under 20 QwQ

AND I'm also glad ONIGIRI ALSO HAVE MMD MODEL! YAY! I'm also an anime lovers, manga and manhwa (korean comics/manga)
! So, free free to add me in Onigiri or inv me PLEASE QuQ Thankiesss everyone, I hope we also can gets well.

P/S: My english is so so bad, sorry. TuT
P/ss : Oh btw, in game I dont talk much, especial in dungeon. Only in group chat, party or whispers. XD
p/sss : what does p/s mean btw? I using its cuz my brother always using its to message his girlfriend...
p/ssss : THIS FORUM IS TAKING TOO MANY WORDS XD HOW TO IMPORT MAH MMD PIC TO THIS FORUM ACTUALLY?!??!?!
IGN : Yuun (Male) Type : Bow & Dual Swords (Dex) | IGN : Yuune (Female) Type : Wand & Bow | IGN : Yuu Sakurei (Female) Type : Wand/Staff
Other game that I current play~
- Dragon Nest SEA - Aura Kingdom - Elsword EN
- osu! - PSO2 sea
Yuun

Re: Hello, Yuun here~ ✯◡✯

Postby Kyoukei » 26 Aug 2014, 21:42

Hey there, glad to see malaysian player ere. :D

P/S = "Post script" used to mark an afterthought in letter.
Kyoukei

Postby Firon » 27 Aug 2014, 00:02

Wow, nc intro.

Btw, you can add images by typing the URL of the image, selecting it, and clicking "Img" or whatever is quicker.

and, about lvling: use grind spots :D
kishinden (didn't use this one), byakkou, shinoda forest (XD, not this one either, I soloed Ankan forest for xp and bows)

oh, and wb :D
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby Rayyee » 03 Sep 2014, 02:31

im a malaysian player too
Rayyee

Postby Yuun » 15 Sep 2014, 18:28

Kyoukei wrote:Hey there, glad to see malaysian player ere. :D

P/S = "Post script" used to mark an afterthought in letter.

Hello and hai hai Kyoukei-san~! Sorry for the late reply~ Malaysian player is here and ready to report! I'm a personthateasilytoforgetpeople name! If you pm me in game, please tell me your IGN!~ Thank you for the reply too :D Hope I will bump into you soon~//runs (imsosowwyyyyy) dun mind mah english ;-;

Firon wrote:Wow, nc intro.

Btw, you can add images by typing the URL of the image, selecting it, and clicking "Img" or whatever is quicker.

and, about lvling: use grind spots :D
kishinden (didn't use this one), byakkou, shinoda forest (XD, not this one either, I soloed Ankan forest for xp and bows)

oh, and wb :D

Hello hai hai there~ Firon-san~Thank you for the reply~ Yes! Img, thank for teaching me sensei, haii haii! :v and also leveling guide~! Thank to you, my level now is about 27 (not really on cause school huhuhu), will reach 30 soon if i have a lot lot of time XD Hope I will bump into you soon~ dun mind mah english ;-;

Rayyee wrote:im a malaysian player too

Hello and hai hai there~! Yes, another malaysian player, nice to meet you, Rayyee-san!~~~ :3 Hope I will bump into you soon :D dun mind mah english ;-;

at the end of the very reply, dun mind mah english will never be notice by everyone XD
IGN : Yuun (Male) Type : Bow & Dual Swords (Dex) | IGN : Yuune (Female) Type : Wand & Bow | IGN : Yuu Sakurei (Female) Type : Wand/Staff
Other game that I current play~
- Dragon Nest SEA - Aura Kingdom - Elsword EN
- osu! - PSO2 sea
Yuun

Return to New Player Forum