Parium/Asteryx

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Parium/Asteryx

Postby Semantyx » 29 Aug 2014, 09:16

Hello all.

Joining the game recently. Just something to do in my "spare" time.
I'm leveling two different characters

Parium full Dex dual wielding, bow shooting, lone wolf

And

Asteryx full support staff swinging, heals for hire (payment in the form of running me through crap). This is the character I want to level, but I already know leveling these guys bores me to death, so I have two.

Also gives me one to make mistakes with (Parium) and one to get it right (Asteryx) because I plan to offer my services to those in need, so I want her done right.

P.S. I'm a dude, and my characters are girls. Get over it.

At any rate, hello everyone.
Semantyx

Re: Parium/Asteryx

Postby Firon » 10 Sep 2014, 01:41

Hey, welcome to the game and forum :D

Semantyx wrote:I'm leveling two different characters

Parium full Dex dual wielding, bow shooting, lone wolf

And

Asteryx full support staff swinging, heals for hire (payment in the form of running me through crap). This is the character I want to level, but I already know leveling these guys bores me to death, so I have two.

This might be hard/take a while. Generally, people think leveling is slow and, at some point, you get a stat reset in which you can reset your stats and starting (temperament? kind, daring etc.) so it might be easier to go with Parium and switch to Asteryx at some point... (the only things you lose are having two different avatars and the skills in the class you're switching to will probably all be lvl 1 -.-)
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Re: Parium/Asteryx

Postby J3ST3RQU1N » 11 Sep 2014, 02:24

Yeah, leveling is tough. Also, tons of guys roll female characters. My PC actually kinda looks like a girl. ^-^ Don't worry about it too much.
J3ST3RQU1N

Return to New Player Forum