Good afternoon~ Shotani here!

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Good afternoon~ Shotani here!

Postby Shotani » 31 Aug 2014, 07:25

Konbanwa~

My name is Isabell but you may call me whatever you want, some people call me Izza or dongsaeng but yeah XD call me whatever you want. In game my name is Jung Hoseok, my eternal love for kpop and J-Hope came in the way *-*
I play as defensive, currently at lvl 4 but is slowly getting used to the game controls. Originally I came from Eden Eternal, then I stopped and went on with AK (Aura Kingdom). There I'm known as Chunsuke, feel free to talk or add me XD (I'm a little shy so o3o be nice~).

Uh yeah, I'm probably younger than the most of the people here. Also, forgot to mention I'm a girl XD and I come from Sweden .-. So bear with my english~
|| OTAKU || A.R.M.Y || EXO-L || seeking for new friends ♥

BYE!
Yesterday you hurt me, Today I cried over you, Tomorrow I'll take revenge.
Shotani

Re: Good afternoon~ Shotani here!

Postby Ossan » 02 Sep 2014, 04:19

Welcome to Onigiri, Isabell-san :)

I hope you will make good friends here and have a nice time :geek:
ign: Ossan
Ossan

Postby Lynneth » 02 Sep 2014, 04:46

Hello Isabell,

Nice to see another fellow here ~ :D . Hope you enjoy your stay. Anyway, feel free to ask help from citizen/denizens here, including me xD. Anyway, as the internet rule says, it wouldn't wise to disclose an information that you're a girl in an overpopulated male- MMORPG. ;) .

Add me IG as the signature says, and if you feel want to grind, you can join us xD at EE grind.
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Postby Shotani » 02 Sep 2014, 12:31

Ossan wrote:Welcome to Onigiri, Isabell-san :)

I hope you will make good friends here and have a nice time :geek:

Thank you! o3o It's nice to meet you Ossan-san~

Lynneth wrote:Hello Isabell,

Nice to see another fellow here ~ :D . Hope you enjoy your stay. Anyway, feel free to ask help from citizen/denizens here, including me xD. Anyway, as the internet rule says, it wouldn't wise to disclose an information that you're a girl in an overpopulated male- MMORPG. ;) .

Add me IG as the signature says, and if you feel want to grind, you can join us xD at EE grind.

Thank you~ and haha I'm not afraid XD (because I'm a really shy person so it's very unlikely that I will actually say hi to a stranger .-. Besides it's not that obvious that I'm a girl when playing XD bcz I play as guy o3o)
Yesterday you hurt me, Today I cried over you, Tomorrow I'll take revenge.
Shotani

Return to New Player Forum