Inventory

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Inventory

Postby Heretic » 27 Sep 2014, 04:15

There are alot of materials, I don't know what to deposit for other ones... should I deposit all fragments? Which are most needed and which kind of materials are unnecessary?
IGN: Hereticx
I'm a newbie.
Heretic

Re: Inventory

Postby Sheiko » 27 Sep 2014, 06:15

U need to deposit all materials... :o
Sometimes if u alr hav 999x of 1materials in storage, u will not be able to auto deposit all material... :shock:
(Sell to Miroku and keep at least 300 of em)

As for the weapon tht is still not identified, keep the gold one = silver or bronze sell to Miroku... :roll:
If u identify weapon and get weapon with Gold Emblem, keep at least 1 at all cost and make a collection of it... 8-)
(U need all 50 different kinds of Gold Emblem weapon to get a bonus title for extra +15%Exp at later lvl)
(Even if u nvr use or need em, keep it at all cost)
(After u identify weapons, u dont need to keep Normal, Blue Star, or Red Star weapon = Juz sell it to Miroku)
(But only if u hav Gold Emblem weapon u need to use)

Umm... :?
Dont make another thread regarding question at "New Player Forum"(It's for introducin)... :oops:
U can either make the thread at "General Discussion" or "Help & Support"(It's somethin we need to keep track on).
Owh, u can whisper me if u hav somethin to ask or need help in game...I'll reply to it ASAP :o
2023 Onigiri Steam IGN: NPC Rimu
Steam: NPC Rimu
IGN: Sheiko (Shutdown US)
Onigiri New Player Helper
Onigiri Market Forum Onigiri Coins Buyer
ImageImage
Sheiko

Postby Firon » 27 Sep 2014, 20:54

Sheiko wrote:U need to deposit all materials... :o

Impossible ;~;

early on, this is what I did but now I just deposit things that are hard to farm and almost all common drops (the white ones).
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby Heretic » 28 Sep 2014, 04:05

How many materials are there? What if I can't pick them up because inventory is full? One thing I don't like about this game is just that materials are really a mess.
IGN: Hereticx
I'm a newbie.
Heretic

Postby Lynneth » 28 Sep 2014, 07:45

Heretic wrote:How many materials are there? What if I can't pick them up because inventory is full? One thing I don't like about this game is just that materials are really a mess.

You will need to buy more inventory space using Onigiri Coins (bank) if you want to store all the materials.

For free option, you need to max Lady Shizuka Affection. At least your inventory, not bank inventory.

I agree that the inventory cleaning/setting up of inventory here is a bit messy. There's no shortcut or search/ clear classification of items in this game.
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Postby Sheiko » 28 Sep 2014, 17:42

And tht means Maximizing the storage is a must cuz there will be many more materials u will need to collect later... 8-)
The Storage expansion cost 80oc(Can buy 4 times now)
U can try to earn some OC when u are around 50-ish or better 80-ish, sell some usefull weapon/magatama's(cuz tht's wht other wants)... :roll:
At higher lvl u can easily earn a few OC(seriously u need lot's of Ryou to smelt some usefull weapon)... :cry:
2023 Onigiri Steam IGN: NPC Rimu
Steam: NPC Rimu
IGN: Sheiko (Shutdown US)
Onigiri New Player Helper
Onigiri Market Forum Onigiri Coins Buyer
ImageImage
Sheiko

Postby Lynneth » 10 Oct 2014, 13:53

Buy your added inventory till 4x @80 OC= 320 OC. u will get total of 350 inventory slots. It's quite cheap and permanent to get anyway ;)

IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Return to New Player Forum