Salutations

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Salutations

Postby Alchemi » 07 Oct 2014, 21:43

Greetings everyone, I am Alchemi. So new to the game, picked it up a couple weeks ago while I was working on moving, so yea not a lot of time to play, or looking into things.

From what I've seen/read/experienced I'm kinda leaning towards playing a dex/mnd character focusing mostly on dual wield for fighting, bows for pulling, and wands for buffing and healing myself. Of course the idea of this, and actually doing this, can be two different things.

I do have a few questions of course, like what's the max weapon affinity you can get, and max stats you can put in one stat area. As I'm trying to figure out how I want to divide out my stats.
Alchemi

Re: Salutations

Postby Firon » 07 Oct 2014, 22:29

The game's kinda glitchy atm but hope you enjoy it anyway :)

Alchemi wrote: wands for buffing and healing myself.

probably just a typo but just in case: *staves

Alchemi wrote:what's the max weapon affinity you can get, and max stats you can put in one stat area. As I'm trying to figure out how I want to divide out my stats.

3000 aff and 100 in each stat (not including the +x)
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Re: Salutations

Postby Sheiko » 07 Oct 2014, 23:54

Anyway, u can reset stats when u done Kyoto main quest... :o
Don't ever use Stats Reset until u are around 80-ish even if u don't like ur current stats... :|
Also, if u need help for main quest try askin someone at Dimensional Rift ch1... :?
Usually i would help lvling or main quest if someone asked me, but i'm kinda busy this month due to class & work... 8-)
Now i only hav 3hours of spare time to lvl or hunt stuff for my char everyday... :roll:
2023 Onigiri Steam IGN: NPC Rimu
Steam: NPC Rimu
IGN: Sheiko (Shutdown US)
Onigiri New Player Helper
Onigiri Market Forum Onigiri Coins Buyer
ImageImage
Sheiko

Return to New Player Forum