I'm new!

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

I'm new!

Postby Pluencee » 14 Oct 2014, 05:43

Hello, I just started playing this game and im hoping that it have a great community :D
I would be glad if someone could teach me about this game a little bit or just add me as friend to play together :3
Pluencee

Re: I'm new!

Postby Lynneth » 16 Oct 2014, 03:55

Pluencee wrote:Hello, I just started playing this game and im hoping that it have a great community :D
I would be glad if someone could teach me about this game a little bit or just add me as friend to play together :3

Hello there Pluencee, feel free to ask me when I'm dily-daily or strolling around. xD.

This game is simple, just grind, level up, grind, level up :). Once you're accustomed to the game mechanics, it's easy. ;) .

Hope you enjoy the game !

The community is .. just expirence it urself ;).
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Re: I'm new!

Postby YukiMatsuru » 18 Oct 2014, 09:12

Pluencee wrote:Hello, I just started playing this game and im hoping that it have a great community :D

Hi There Pluencee My Name Is YukiMatsuru But You can call me Yuki Or Matsuru for short since theres alot of Yuki's on the game :D if you need help with anything you don't understand or your having a hard time on a quest or dungeon just add my IGN: YukiMatsuru I'd be glad to help you out Welcome to Onigiri Forums and the Game~! <3 :D :D
IGN: YukiMatsuru Lvl.45
Forum Artist And DJ
YukiMatsuru

Return to New Player Forum