Market help

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Market help

Postby ametemaru » 04 Dec 2014, 20:30

Hey! Im hoping for some enlightenment on the market system, specifically how to go about selling ougi. From the looks of other posts, I would have to first set the ougi to a weapon, then sell it correct? Can I simply sell the ougi alone? How much would be a reasonable price? Thanks for any help
ametemaru

Re: Market help

Postby Chouhi Yokutoku » 05 Dec 2014, 13:55

you can't sell ougi cards separately, only after adding it to a weapon
staff ougi Rapid Storm - is the only ougi that people do buy on staves of practically any level(on a low level as 20 staff the value would be about 60-100c)
however staff ougis Meditate and Extend Heal are usually not considered as anything too much helpful so people ignore them or give a value of 20-40
any other weapons with ougis valued by its rarity, grade, other skills, enhancement and a little bit by the extra stats
usually items that are 'bad' are sold at not even double price of the minimum (level 90+ items)
otherwise people seem to value them at around 50-80c a piece(again normal values applied as listed above)
anyway nothing is set on stone, too many factors change the price so its hard to give particular numbers.. but they are more or less what i told
Lv.94 Chouhi Yokutoku - [AKA]The last healer [AKA]Eternal Leecher
Chouhi Yokutoku

Return to New Player Forum