Hello Onigri forum

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Hello Onigri forum

Postby sinepekili » 18 Dec 2013, 14:06

I have no idea what I am doing here.. maybe I am just bored and wanted to try some MMO other than LoL or Tera and saw this on the advertisements, I've watched some trailers and found it kinda like Flyff (First MMO I've played) except with some new features which may have interested me in this game, the trailer showed almost nothing about the game tho, most games show off why they're better then other MMOs (Even if they're not), the community(You guys and mods) looks small and good.

Even tho I was late for the alpha testing phase, I am looking forward to the open Beta testing phase. My nickname wont be used on any characters I'll play in game with, instead my character names will be in my signature IF there is English Beta version of the game that is, I wont be that active on the forums and will probably only be lurking around unless there's something fun :3.. In game, I am a solo player mostly unless I get into a guild or clan.. but I'm still looking forward to playing with all of u in game or killing you in PvP.

Edit:Forgive me for my shitty English, it's not my native language which makes me randomly use commas and periods xD
sinepekili

Re: Hello Onigri forum

Postby Hizumi » 19 Dec 2013, 01:54

sinepekili wrote:I have no idea what I am doing here.. maybe I am just bored and wanted to try some MMO other than LoL or Tera and saw this on the advertisements, I've watched some trailers and found it kinda like Flyff (First MMO I've played) except with some new features which may have interested me in this game, the trailer showed almost nothing about the game tho, most games show off why they're better then other MMOs (Even if they're not), the community(You guys and mods) looks small and good.

Even tho I was late for the alpha testing phase, I am looking forward to the open Beta testing phase. My nickname wont be used on any characters I'll play in game with, instead my character names will be in my signature IF there is English Beta version of the game that is, I wont be that active on the forums and will probably only be lurking around unless there's something fun :3.. In game, I am a solo player mostly unless I get into a guild or clan.. but I'm still looking forward to playing with all of u in game or killing you in PvP.

Edit:Forgive me for my shitty English, it's not my native language which makes me randomly use commas and periods xD

Hi~

Welcome to the boards. Well i would have to say after playing the japanese game on Open, i'll have to say it's very different then some of the games i've played atleast. it's interesting (from what i can make out of the story line with my keen eye sucking on the screen skills) and yah. It's definitely worth a try =)

Other then that, this community is indeed small, but we aren't that hard to get along with. Just meet us up in the Chat Room when you feel up to it (you'll find it in the General Section, or someone will provide the link *cough*Chat*cough*) From what i can get of the community, they can be a mix of friendly and seemingly aggressive ragers. but they are all in all not bad people :P haha
Hizumi

Postby Yuusou » 19 Dec 2013, 02:58

Hang on a sec!! We are so not aggressive.. except sparky and her incessant fangirling which you have yet to witness Hizumi
Playtimes over..

US Alpha Tester Yuusou lvl 39
JP CBeta Tester Yuusou lvl 44
JP OBeta Tester Yuusou lvl 41
JP Onigiri Yuusou lvl 44
Yuusou

Postby Hizumi » 20 Dec 2013, 03:06

Yuusou wrote:Hang on a sec!! We are so not aggressive.. except sparky and her incessant fangirling which you have yet to witness Hizumi

Did i say Aggressive? i meant magically assertive :P no need to worry it's not like it's bad :P. Hmm Well if you can tolerate fangirling i guess...that should be a "warning" haha
Hizumi

Postby crimsonwolf » 06 Jan 2014, 01:02

...... :roll:
Onigiri japan version:ichibi
level:15(new)
crimsonwolf

Postby CrimsonDog » 06 Jan 2014, 02:33

crimsonwolf wrote:...... :roll:

Who Am I? or who are you, and why are we both sleepy, and why am I asking questions to myself :roll:
CrimsonDog

Postby crimsonwolf » 07 Jan 2014, 00:03

CrimsonDog wrote:
crimsonwolf wrote:...... :roll:

Who Am I? or who are you, and why are we both sleepy, and why am I asking questions to myself :roll:

watashi wa shiranai
Onigiri japan version:ichibi
level:15(new)
crimsonwolf

Postby WulfenKnight » 01 Jun 2014, 12:39

This game isn't much like Flyff, Sure the music and theme and colors are similar but otherwise they are different, i got to 20ish on Flyff it was ok but this game beats it by far when it comes too combat. Think of "S4 League" as a AMMO with no guns and style more like the anime "Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan"
Then you kinda get Onigiri xD
Onigiri ENG Alpha Tester IGN: WulfenKnight Lv21, Hekaru Lv30, WolfenKnight Lv11
Onigiri ENG Closed Beta Tester IGN: WulfenKnight, Hikari Lv20, Hekaru
Here's my Old Alpha Guide-->: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2069
WulfenKnight

Return to New Player Forum