A Late Introduction

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

A Late Introduction

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 07 Jun 2015, 13:54

I probably should have done this sooner, but I let myself get distracted, sorry. My name here is HelixDraxzonyx, and I've been playing Onigiri for a couple of months now. As of today, I have four characters; three male and one female. My main character is a Level 29 Daring called Virtual Demon, currently grinding for Exp in the Yamataikoku Caverns. I'm looking to boost my Black Cloud Bow to enhancement level 40 before making my second attempt at the Room of Rites (my first attempt ended in a very quick death, since I foolishly used up all my Soul Eggs a while back). My secondary character is a Level 24 Power called Dancer Lancer, currently in Onigashima hunting for Monster Cards. That character has been raiding Kishinden repeatedly over the past four days, but the Gankubi, Hangon Musha and Daruma Chief rarely drop Monster Cards. Not that I mind since it gives me time to level up and earn much needed money. My third character is a Level 16 Kind called Magic Maelstrom, currently blazing through side quests in Onigashima, as well as grinding for Exp. That character will be heading for Sakurajima soon, probably Tuesday or Wednesday. Lastly I have my female character created today: a Level 8 Defensive called Loli_Yangire. I created her to see if the NPCs treated me differently based on my gender. So far I've seen one who has. Loli_Yangire will be blitzing dungeons over the next few days as I gear up to take on Kishinden. Maintaining four characters like that will be a bit of a challenge for me, especially on days when I'm working, but I'll manage it somehow. So, if you see one of these four characters running around (seeing Loli_Yangire charging into battle with a giant axe is a pretty funny sight I think), feel free to say hi and send a friend request. I'll friend anyone, but if you want me in your party; I wouldn't get your hopes up. At best, I might join for a day or two, but really I only ally with people I know and trust. It's just the way I am. I fight better when I can trust my team mates to cover my back. If I don't know you, I can't trust you, and that makes me a much more hesitant combatant. Still, if you catch me at the right time (Thursdays and Sundays are generally the best since I work the rest of the week), then I might join you for a limited run. Oh yeah, it might be worth me saying that I play from Britain, and I rarely play after 0100 GMT since that seems to be when all the American players come online, and then things get seriously laggy.

Anyway, I'll wrap this up now. I'm itching to jump back into the game (will be playing as Virtual Demon until 2300 GMT, then as Magic Maelstrom until 0000, and Dancer Lancer until 0100). I'll try to visit this forum regularly, so if you miss me in the game, you can try reaching me here. Well then: yoroshikune, minna.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Return to New Player Forum