im new here

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

im new here

Postby lightdargon » 06 Jun 2016, 00:11

hello guys I'm new to the game in my goal in become strong to protect what's needed to be protected in my ingame name is lightdragon nice to meet yall hope we all can become friends :D :D
lightdargon

Re: im new here

Postby EmeraldWolf » 06 Jun 2016, 04:37

lightdargon wrote:hello guys I'm new to the game in my goal in become strong to protect what's needed to be protected in my ingame name is lightdragon nice to meet yall hope we all can become friends :D :D

Nice to meetcha, my usually name in game is EmberWolf and those are some fairly noble goals there pal. Nice to see some fresh faces around here. I hope you enjoy the game like I did when I first started and don't let anyone deter you from playing, no matter how angry they seem ;).

The first thing I suggest you do after you've played for a little while is to come back here and read some guides on your chosen class, it will help you out greatly and give you the best shot at some of the late game content but don't overload yourself until you have gotten a few basics down.

If you need any help, feel free to add me in game and i'l answer any questions you might have (i'l also do it here if you prefer and so will a few others, just don't bring up the drops or you will set of one hell of a mine XD).

Well enjoy yourself and welcome to Onigiri :)
EmberWolf is my main character.

British player: Give me more story plz ;_;
EmeraldWolf

Postby Takoyaki » 06 Jun 2016, 20:14

Hello! Welcome to the world of Onigiri! :D
Takoyaki

Postby Heimarmene » 06 Jun 2016, 22:35

lightdargon wrote:hello guys I'm new to the game in my goal in become strong to protect what's needed to be protected in my ingame name is lightdragon nice to meet yall hope we all can become friends :D :D

Welcome to Onigiri o/

While I'm nowhere what can be considered strong (I'm getting my a$$ handed to me by Kaji right now xD) but I should still be capable of helping you past anything up to Edo's sewers. So if you need help and can't find a stronger helper then you can send a message to me and I'll gladly help you o/

Oh yeah, I should say my ign is Heimarmene so add me if you feel like it ><
Heimarmene

Postby Khaos Muffins » 07 Jun 2016, 21:14

Hi there
Vote Trump 2020 bitches
Khaos Muffins

Return to New Player Forum