Hi all

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Hi all

Postby Sky Breaker » 21 Jun 2016, 19:51

Im new to onigiri just recently hit kaga i think it is. I play the pc onigiri, in game name is Sky Breaker. Looking for some friends to do quests and what not with, still have no idea how the party system works. Is there a quick way to join a party? i sometimes see people with random empty boxes running around and i think thats a party thing though like i said no idea how to use it.
Sky Breaker

Re: Hi all

Postby Heimarmene » 22 Jun 2016, 08:13

Sky Breaker wrote:Im new to onigiri just recently hit kaga i think it is. I play the pc onigiri, in game name is Sky Breaker. Looking for some friends to do quests and what not with, still have no idea how the party system works. Is there a quick way to join a party? i sometimes see people with random empty boxes running around and i think thats a party thing though like i said no idea how to use it.

Any box over someone's head is a party. Usually people write what the party is for in the boxes, so if the box is blank you'll be testing your luck.

If you want, you can add me and I'll help you for things up to Satan (I'm still too weak to solo the guy xD). My IGN's the same as my forum name: Heimarmene.
Heimarmene

Postby Riddras » 23 Jun 2016, 07:29

You can also go to Alt > Community > Party Recruit to see available parties. However, only parties with 'Register in party Recruitment List' ticked will be listed. The rest is, as above, just by clicking a party box above a player's head.
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Postby Sky Breaker » 23 Jun 2016, 18:02

Ahhh k thanks for the info it really helps.
Sky Breaker

Return to New Player Forum