Hihi (Grave digging because new to ps4)

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Hihi (Grave digging because new to ps4)

Postby CheshireCheetah » 13 Jul 2016, 21:26

[s]I'm not really a new player from the pc version. I haven't joined the forum until now, but I've played months before the us beta test in the jp servers. I'm deciding to rejoin the ranks again. Does the lag still exist?[/s]

I've also now joined the ranks of the PS4 people out there if anyone wants to join me!
Last edited by CheshireCheetah on 02 Apr 2017, 12:47, edited 1 time in total.
PC Main: CheshireCheetah - lvl 77 - Daring - Twin Blades and Bow
PS Main: xReaperessx - lvl 3 - Daring - Twin Blades
CheshireCheetah

Re: Hihi

Postby Riddras » 14 Jul 2016, 18:54

Hi welcome to forums. Think I saw you in-game recently.

Lag-wise, it has improved from last time when you can barely guard against attacks and monsters jumping around the screen. But I guess it would also depend on your net connection and where you are relative to the server.

Have fun.
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Postby CheshireCheetah » 14 Jul 2016, 19:41

Oh, hey. I often sit in game, but I'll be afk, either because I'm checking something or eating, or running around like crazy and tend not to notice people (I have people at 0 so I see no one).

Well, I haven't played in like a year because schooling, but I wanted to get back into it since I got this far when I stopped. I finally found out about the changes done to Onigashima and was like super confused when I visited and nothing looked normal to me. XD I just remember lag being super bad in the area right after Kaga, which is where I'm stuck at for right now. At least things have gotten better. I can't tell because my net at home is much slower than my net at school and I live far from the servers, so I figured I'd ask.
CheshireCheetah

Postby Riddras » 14 Jul 2016, 20:48

Yea I also set it relatively low but can still see players running around. Turned off shadows and stuff for better framerates. Do say hi if you see me. I can get on an alt closer to your level so we can party.

Also just a reminder, you can list parties in the Party Recruitment list, so you can get better exposure instead of just the box above your head.
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Postby CheshireCheetah » 14 Jul 2016, 21:08

I basically turn everything off so my net can deal. Some days it does better than others. It just depends, but I play it safe.
And I will try my best, but there's a many of time that I'm afk, so don't be mad if I don't notice it's just me not looking like a dingus. ^^;;; As far as a party in game, I'm game with it, though I don't mind what level you use. Like I said, I'm stuck where I left off, though I put in a lot of work to get to my level now (Self appointed carrier abandoned me in the area for level 60-70+ and I was like a level 35 so I was like kind of stuck for a while.).

Ah, yeah, I've notice that as a new thing and do throw party stuff there if I'm in a social mood/want to get crap done.
CheshireCheetah

Re: Hihi (Grave digging because new to ps4)

Postby CheshireCheetah » 02 Apr 2017, 13:01

Ayeeeo o/
CheshireCheetah

Return to New Player Forum