Sign Up

Hi everyone

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Hi everyone

Postby Asoith » 26 Sep 2016, 03:58

Hi guys, i'm Asoith, i've start to play Onigiri 3 days ago. Actually i'm level 63, but i still have low level equip due to an excessive amout of exp. If someone could introduce me to this game and into a guild i would be really happy. See you around :D
Asoith
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 26 Sep 2016, 03:55

Re: Hi everyone

Postby Loreatus » 27 Sep 2016, 07:38

Excessive amount of exp? Really? All I hear is that it is easy to get underleveled... :shock:
User avatar
Loreatus
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 27 Sep 2016, 07:34

Re: Hi everyone

Postby Riddras » 27 Sep 2016, 21:24

Welcome to the game Asoith.

Guild system is not implemented yet, but there are chat groups created to keep players in touch with each other.

One of the ways to get weapons is by doing Golden Weapon Hunt Youen, apart from regular dungeon drops of course. A lil tip, prioritize a weapon with skills rank 5 and above because that's when the damage quantum goes significantly up for most skills, even if other weapons have 100 or more atk points than that weapon.

How far in-game are you now? You can add me if you like. Have fun~
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
User avatar
Riddras
 
Posts: 468
Joined: 12 Oct 2015, 04:50

Re: Hi everyone

Postby Riddras » 27 Sep 2016, 21:29

Loreatus wrote:Excessive amount of exp? Really? All I hear is that it is easy to get underleveled... :shock:


Recently the exp rates for sub 100 levels have been adjust upwards, so it's easier to level now. Also last weekend there was a 100% boost event after the character polls.
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
User avatar
Riddras
 
Posts: 468
Joined: 12 Oct 2015, 04:50

Re: Hi everyone

Postby Loreatus » 28 Sep 2016, 07:16

Riddras wrote:
Loreatus wrote:Excessive amount of exp? Really? All I hear is that it is easy to get underleveled... :shock:


Recently the exp rates for sub 100 levels have been adjust upwards, so it's easier to level now. Also last weekend there was a 100% boost event after the character polls.


So there WERE some good changes :O. Not as good as in Japanese servers tough? I heard that quests are there buffed and levelig is much faster. (P.S.: I am also very new in this game XD)
User avatar
Loreatus
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 27 Sep 2016, 07:34

Re: Hi everyone

Postby Asoith » 28 Sep 2016, 08:41

Well, i've just completed the 2nd arc and the pink girl with a katana and a eyepatch has just joined my group (I can't log now and i'm not able to remember her name). I've used an object to increase the amount of exp obtained during a dungeon with a girl equipped with an axe, a HUUUUGE axe. Ah, if it's displayed a different name, i'm Asoith, it's just than my name has changed aaaand idk why
Asoith
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 26 Sep 2016, 03:55

Re: Hi everyone

Postby Miyano311 » 29 Sep 2016, 06:42

Asoith wrote:Well, i've just completed the 2nd arc and the pink girl with a katana and a eyepatch has just joined my group (I can't log now and i'm not able to remember her name)

Seems you passed the story in Yamataikoku and Kaguya has joined the group. And btw her katana is actually a rifle xD
Asoith wrote: I've used an object to increase the amount of exp obtained during a dungeon with a girl equipped with an axe, a HUUUUGE axe.

You really exploited that dungeon with exp booster xD
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
User avatar
Miyano311
 
Posts: 291
Joined: 11 Jan 2016, 22:08
Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Re: Hi everyone

Postby Riddras » 30 Sep 2016, 16:03

Thanks for the friend add. Sorry if I accepted a bit late. Only noticed it recently.

Maybe we can party together or something. I can use an alt.
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
User avatar
Riddras
 
Posts: 468
Joined: 12 Oct 2015, 04:50

Re: Hi everyone

Postby Khaos Muffins » 03 Oct 2016, 18:11

Welcome to the ever growing continuing-to-be-P2W game where the Nyankoropon doesn't give you diddly squat and rates are bullshit to the max. If you can deal with the above, you are resilient as hell
Vote Trump 2020 bitches
User avatar
Khaos Muffins
 
Posts: 245
Joined: 24 Dec 2015, 17:58
Location: Bloody Fucking Illinois

Re: Hi everyone

Postby Loreatus » 04 Oct 2016, 05:46

Khaos Muffins wrote:Welcome to the ever growing continuing-to-be-P2W game where the Nyankoropon doesn't give you diddly squat and rates are bullshit to the max. If you can deal with the above, you are resilient as hell

Arigatou... :| :| :| :| :cry:
User avatar
Loreatus
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 27 Sep 2016, 07:34


Return to New Player Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests