HAI GUYZ IM NEW PLAYER HERE

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

HAI GUYZ IM NEW PLAYER HERE

Postby Yuzuriha_yuki » 22 Jan 2017, 20:45

hai guyz im new to onigiri , im stuill at lvl 67 bow user/staff, im stuck at sekigahara cause i dont have frenship pendent T.T,
could some 1 give me a tips for framing friendship item in low lvl,well nice to meet you guyz if you guyz want to add me as friend :D :D :D :D :D :D XD XD XD

_DJ_MIKOTO - lvl 68 - bow/twin s / staff user
misaki_yoshino -lvl40- bow/twin s / staff user
Yuzuriha_yuki -lvl37- wand/staff user
Hina_Himawari -lvl52- axe/sword/spear user
Yuzuriha_yuki

Re: HAI GUYZ IM NEW PLAYER HERE

Postby Miyano311 » 24 Jan 2017, 01:06

Yuzuriha_yuki wrote:hai guyz im new to onigiri , im stuill at lvl 67 bow user/staff, im stuck at sekigahara cause i dont have frenship pendent T.T,
could some 1 give me a tips for framing friendship item in low lvl,well nice to meet you guyz if you guyz want to add me as friend :D :D :D :D :D :D XD XD XD

Before I give you advice, I hope you know that friendship item (pendants, paperback, model kit, goldfish) only drops from mobs that have their lvl at least 10 lower than your lvl and above (eg. youre lvl 67 so mobs lvl 57 and above can drop them)

Now to the advice:
1. Craft Nothingness Magatama. It greatly reduces exp gain so you should be able to farm for friendship item without worrying about your lvl going up too fast.
2. (In case you f*ck yourself already) Pick up ANY drops from mobs (those with bag animation) and trade with point daruma. Use the point to buy friendship item (20p each). If you have stones, this could be faster cause 1 stone = 15p. Do so until you can carry on with the story.

And just a recommedation: you may want to farm as many friendship items as possible when you reach Kaga (using advice #1).
Btw, dungeons will be harder and mobs are getting even tankier as you progress so think twice about which weapon you are gonna use for the rest of the story. For maximum damage output.
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Postby Yuzuriha_yuki » 24 Jan 2017, 04:46

Miyano311 wrote:
Yuzuriha_yuki wrote:hai guyz im new to onigiri , im stuill at lvl 67 bow user/staff, im stuck at sekigahara cause i dont have frenship pendent T.T,

Before I give you advice, I hope you know that friendship item (pendants, paperback, model kit, goldfish) only drops from mobs that have their lvl at least 10 lower than your lvl and above (eg. youre lvl 67 so mobs lvl 57 and above can drop them)

Now to the advice:
1. Craft Nothingness Magatama. It greatly reduces exp gain so you should be able to farm for friendship item without worrying about your lvl going up too fast.
2. (In case you f*ck yourself already) Pick up ANY drops from mobs (those with bag animation) and trade with point daruma. Use the point to buy friendship item (20p each). If you have stones, this could be faster cause 1 stone = 15p. Do so until you can carry on with the story.

And just a recommedation: you may want to farm as many friendship items as possible when you reach Kaga (using advice #1).
Btw, dungeons will be harder and mobs are getting even tankier as you progress so think twice about which weapon you are gonna use for the rest of the story. For maximum damage output.

thx for the advice can i ask what is the best all round class when you say like that it feel like your right most of the bow skill kind na hard to use most of them are low aoe
Yuzuriha_yuki

Postby Miyano311 » 25 Jan 2017, 02:29

Yuzuriha_yuki wrote:
thx for the advice can i ask what is the best all round class when you say like that it feel like your right most of the bow skill kind na hard to use most of them are low aoe

Every class has a pro and con so which is best depends on yourself. And yes bows dont have many good aoe skills but its not really a problem.... lets just say its solvable :p
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Return to New Player Forum