New to PC, but not that new to the game

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

New to PC, but not that new to the game

Postby Negas5 » 04 May 2017, 11:27

So yeah, you may imagine why the title says that. Turns out that I did start playing Onigiri quite some time ago, in Xbox One. Stopped playing it since Warabizuka was the impossible peak for me (and Azami was hell, even in Normal difficulty, the 4 Onmoraki thoroughly breaking me apart since I went for a Sword main). Stopped playing there, felt that it was quite hard to go on without any veteran help.

And here I am, getting a new PC, and remembering that Onigiri did come first as a computer game. Downloaded it, tested it, and so far it runs nicely, so I started a new character over here. Though, I wish I could migrate my One progress and continue my way over here, but oh well, new character over here. What's better? Sword, Twin Swords or Bow? Or Odachi? I've always preferred the close range combat, even if it leaves me as an easy target (soloing the whole game until Azami using Swords wasn't that easy, really).

Also, hello. o/
Negas5

Re: New to PC, but not that new to the game

Postby Dark Deceiver » 05 May 2017, 12:07

Bow is the easiest to use if you know what you're doing and built yourself up for it. If you prefer close range, Axe is best for maximum damage output, but you'll suffer the drawbacks of being slow and unable to mob enemies.

Personally, I recommend Sword. It's simple, easy, and you can't really go wrong with it, not unless you build wrong. I know you're not new, but I do recommend reading this thread and its links to figure out what you want; http://onigiri.cyberstep.com/_/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7939
RIP Onigiri USPC: 2014-2021
Dark Deceiver

Return to New Player Forum