Hey! Old player needing a little info.

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Hey! Old player needing a little info.

Postby uniquename » 30 May 2017, 14:27

Hello whoever's reading this, I played in 2014 and have finally logged in after so long. Fortunate enough, there's an event for returning players. I'd just like to know if anyone could give me any tips for the game, and what it's like now. Is it much quicker to level now? Do I still need someone to carry me through certain dungeons multiple times just so I can reach the next area? Better yet.. is it possible to send/trade costumes? What's new, I mean it has been a few years! I'm considering making another character so.. I need a little head ups. Thank you!
uniquename

Re: Hey! Old player needing a little info.

Postby Firon » 30 May 2017, 19:44

Welcome back to the game. I'm still catching up on things in the game myself but here are some changes in answer to your questions:
uniquename wrote:Is it much quicker to level now?

Yes, because the exp needed for levels 1->100 has been decreased, the exp rates have been increased and there's an exp ticket dungeon which helps you level ridiculously quickly.

uniquename wrote:Do I still need someone to carry me through certain dungeons multiple times just so I can reach the next area?

Skills of ranks 5+ have had skill force increases so you shouldn't need as good a char to progress far in the story. There's also a skill card dungeon and weapon dungeon. (the exp, skill card and weapon dungeons are all Warding dungeons for which you need to do this).

uniquename wrote:Better yet.. is it possible to send/trade costumes?

Nope...
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Re: Hey! Old player needing a little info.

Postby Miyano311 » 30 May 2017, 19:54

uniquename wrote: Is it much quicker to level now?

Yes, there is exp ticket dungeon which make lvl to 100 a piece of cake.
uniquename wrote: Do I still need someone to carry me through certain dungeons multiple times just so I can reach the next area?

That still depends much on your gear. Also there are some *restricted* story dungeons: you cant get carried unless the carry one actually reach the same story progress as yours.
uniquename wrote:is it possible to send/trade costumes?

No.
Many things are also added into the game: new types of partners, new weapons, more story, a bunch of shitbugs, and new sublime ougis. Oh, and a bunch of shitbugs lol (much has been fixed)
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Return to New Player Forum