Good Day to You All

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Good Day to You All

Postby Mermidon » 24 Jun 2017, 13:41

Hey everyone I'm Mermidon which is originally spelled Myrmidon but, that version was taken. That is also the name of my current character.

I just started playing today. I first saw Onigiri 3 days ago on a friends PS4 and when I asked about it he gave me a quick rundown of the game and how it worked. As a veteran MMO player and almost 3 decade anime fan, the game looked so cool I just had to check it out. So far it's been a lot of fun, I'm enjoying the hack and slash mechanics and the colorful world the characters take residence in. I am, however, extremely new so any help from the more senior players would be greatly appreciated. If you or anyone you know gives lessons or basic crash courses please feel free to hit me up in game it would be greatly appreciated.

A little about myself:
My favorite anime is the Gundam franchise but, I also enjoy Horizon, Index, Nadesico, Evangelion, Madoka Magica, the Fate series, and Oriemo as well as some older shows like Gun Smith Cats and Tenchi Muyo. I'm currently watching Ero-manga sensei, Bakemonogatari, and Persona.

As a well paid anime fan I have an ever growing collection including about 20 gunpla models (along with some Zoids and Robotech related collectibles) and 15 anime figures (all girls from various series). I also have a small collection of DVD's and Blu-Rya's numbering about 50 different series and a stack of various light novels and manga.

My non-anime related life includes fishing, hunting, and reading. I also perform research on various subjects.

I work out of Florida for a private security firm and have lived in and visited 8 different Countries including Japan.

It's a pleasure to meet you all and I look forward to playing with and getting to know all of you.
Mermidon

Re: Good Day to You All

Postby Miyano311 » 24 Jun 2017, 16:21

This is probably the longest intro I have ever seen in this forum.

Anyway, welcome to the game! :)

Mermidon wrote:I am, however, extremely new so any help from the more senior players would be greatly appreciated. If you or anyone you know gives lessons or basic crash courses please feel free to hit me up in game it would be greatly appreciated.

I would recommend watching randandestroyer on Youtube. He makes protip vids which can be useful and he streams often so you can ask him question as well.
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Postby Mermidon » 25 Jun 2017, 07:31

Appreciate it. Youtube tips and tricks are always helpful. Thank you.

If you know anyone with more of an in game touch though, let me know.
Mermidon

Postby Riddras » 25 Jun 2017, 17:46

Welcome to the game.

A lot of helpful players in this game. I think the easiest way to get info in game itself is either to start asking questions in public chat in Onigashima (may be considered spamming by some) or open a party with a question/request as your title, and tick the 'Register in Party Recruitment List'. That will connect you with everyone in-game, assuming they check the party recruitment list that is.
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Postby Mermidon » 25 Jun 2017, 17:54

So there is a party registry! Thank you so much I was looking through the dashboard for an easy way to meet other players and I've never been a fan of the cold introduction in MMO's. It always came across as off putting to me. With that being said which menu do you use for the 'Register in Party Recruitment List'.

Edit: found it under community tab (Duh) thanks so much again.
Mermidon

Return to New Player Forum