[GUIDE]How to build you character

Post helpful information for other players here.

Re: [GUIDE]How to build you character

Postby ihinichiki » 05 Jun 2014, 04:47

so i guess i choose kind, then go with staff/wands and stats are wis/mind, is that good? thank you i appreciate your help..
ihinichiki

Postby WulfenKnight » 05 Jun 2014, 05:20

Yes. And add more points too mind then wisdom, Mind is for staff, Wisdom for wand. BUT you can go with Defensive Using Staff and Spear. Now i wouldn't suggest using spear Because i personally don't do well with it. Even tho i think it's cool looking. But some people have don't well using pretty much Only Spear. But i'd think using a wand would be easier for a beginner. But that's up too you. Rather you think you'd do better at a range or up close. For example you can be healing at a range and then suddenly your teammate dies. The mobs start coming at you but they are still kinda far you just use wand and kite. BUT if they are already up on you. You gotta gain some distance quick, Unless you are using spear. you just Schwing!(Swing) xD and they all go flying back with afew hits(slight knock back) and you can run back. Plus it has abit of a range on it.. maybe 3 or 4 chars away? i can't remember. Also Stat wise.. Vit(Spear) gives you more HP and HP Recovery. and Wis(Wand) gives you more SP Recovery. they both probably give some extra affects now tho aswell. Soo.. just depends on what you think you'll be best off with.

And your welcome ^ ^, I hope that helps~
Onigiri ENG Alpha Tester IGN: WulfenKnight Lv21, Hekaru Lv30, WolfenKnight Lv11
Onigiri ENG Closed Beta Tester IGN: WulfenKnight, Hikari Lv20, Hekaru
Here's my Old Alpha Guide-->: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2069
WulfenKnight

Postby WulfenKnight » 05 Jun 2014, 05:22

WulfenKnight wrote:But some people have don't well using pretty much Only Spear.

Uhh.. i ment "But some people have *done* well using pretty much Only Spear."

Damn typos x.x
Onigiri ENG Alpha Tester IGN: WulfenKnight Lv21, Hekaru Lv30, WolfenKnight Lv11
Onigiri ENG Closed Beta Tester IGN: WulfenKnight, Hikari Lv20, Hekaru
Here's my Old Alpha Guide-->: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2069
WulfenKnight

Postby SaitoHajime » 05 Jun 2014, 12:32

WulfenKnight wrote:@SaitoHajime Are you sure your a new player?!??! I'm sure i recognize your name from alpha o=o... Or someone with a similar name. Also.. "+1 Button" :?:

Yes i am sure i'm a new player of this specific MMO lol also i won't be surprise if that was the case because the IGN is pretty popular especially these types of MMOs. Its almost comparable to like Naruto/Sasuke for a ninja and Gutz - swordsman and etc.
IGN: Saito Hajime
lvl: 7
SaitoHajime

Postby Yuen » 05 Jun 2014, 13:36

How are hybrids dealt? I want to make something like a half Ninja half Samurai build... (I'm new to this game...)
Yuen

Postby ihinichiki » 06 Jun 2014, 02:18

should i be fine if i go pure Mind?
shouldn't i have problems soloing dungeons ? will that make my damage weak?
ihinichiki

Postby Kuurei » 06 Jun 2014, 06:33

ihinichiki wrote:should i be fine if i go pure Mind?
shouldn't i have problems soloing dungeons ? will that make my damage weak?

Mind increases the power of your healing/damage Staff skills, as well as attack while wielding staves (presumably due to the Staff mastery increase?) so pure Mind is totally possible for an all-out support cleric. I've been running the cleric-y one with my brother though because my hp and defense are all sorts of low lol (My fault for starting w/ Kind really, 2 base vit...xD)
[CBT]Erykka (Spearman)
Kuurei

Postby Kazuhiko » 06 Jun 2014, 06:47

JUST SHARING FOR OTHER PURE BOW USERS THERE.......

MY BUILD
CLASS <Seriously?....it must be Daring lol>
(I always bring 4 bows)
1st is for LURING (bow with the "I forgot that very long range bow skill")
2nd is for CASTING (my favorite skill was that ice arrow....because of the damage)
3rd/4th is for getting SP while damaging the enemy (basically a bow combo....so I need 2 bows)

MY ALLOCATION
70% of stats to DEXTERITY
10% of stats to VITALITY
10% of stats to SPIRIT
5% of stats to WISDOM
5% of stats to POWER

MY MAGATAMA
JUST HUNT SPECIFIC MONSTER DROPS and Craft Via KAGUYA
(I recommend to always upgrade the MAGATAMA that gives PHYSICAL and MAGICAL DEFENSE, IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN...)
And yeah, always check the ITEMS NEEDED and MONSTER DROP LIST before you hunt....

-_- I'M A NEWBIE AT ONIGIRI EN
"Don't ask me anything about this signature......"
THOSE KIJIMUNAS ARE SO CUTE...THAT...I REALLY WANT TO RAPE THEM :V
Kazuhiko

Postby Lazgrane » 06 Jun 2014, 06:48

Spears overall have less damage than sword & axes, but they give longer reach, and vit give both def & atk.

Grab a staff with first aid and you'll be invincible.
Lazgrane

Postby Kuurei » 06 Jun 2014, 06:59

Lazgrane wrote:Spears overall have less damage than sword & axes, but they give longer reach, and vit give both def & atk.

Grab a staff with first aid and you'll be invincible.

Should point this out w/ spears, too, the arc from the slash is literally your entire hit radius, so for more irritating enemies, you can bunch them up and slash, most skills also have a slightly wider hit radius than it looks like they should (Example: Wind Thrust hits out to the left/right a bit), so they've got a bit more AoE than Sword and Axe as well.

Spear+Heals/Buffs is pretty good, naturally high def from the Vit and a few points on occasion into Mind and you shouldn't be having too much trouble staying alive.
[CBT]Erykka (Spearman)
Kuurei

PreviousNext

Return to Guides & Strategy