[Semi-Guide] Titles

Post helpful information for other players here.

[Semi-Guide] Titles

Postby SeekerFate » 08 Jun 2014, 21:42

Our beloved loli-goddess Amaterasu is no longer useless outside of combat! (Not sure if this is supposed to be some sort of alpha joke, it just is)
Anyhow after having no idea what she did in JP version (I never really bothered to look around :X) we finally figured out that she grants titles which give a decent boost to certain stats.
The stat boosts range from any of the 5 main stats to things like hp/sp and weapon proficiency.
However some skills require a qualification to be met before acquiring but some of the basic ones, do not have any requirement. Oh, and our beloved goddess will also take all your money in exchange for one of these buddies ranging from prices 400k-700k+ (Just when you thought weapons would take all your money alone)
Another interesting part is that there's some sort of number limitation on the number of people who can have the title? 0/400, 1/400, and such. (We're not sure how this feature works especially since there's no where near enough players to actually take up all 400 possession slots in this cbt)
Uhm... there's probably some more I should right about but (blaming distractions) I'll prob put them down later since I can't think of them right now. xD
Anyhow, here's some pics. (courtesy of legendary Sliferx)

Chocolate~
This game trolls me.
Entire character nupped lvl 34 EnAlpha
Blind at Sekigahara 'cept fer sky in JpCBT ~lvl 32ish?
En: SeekerFate - lvl 89 SeekerDissonance - lvl 61 -> 81
Can't believe I'm back, for now.
SeekerFate

Re: [Semi-Guide] Titles

Postby Kuurei » 08 Jun 2014, 22:45

Seems interesting. XD Hopefully things get rolling well.
[CBT]Erykka (Spearman)
Kuurei

Postby Ryxa » 08 Jun 2014, 23:59

Someone beat my friend and I to Amaterasu.... damn... congrats though. We're actually killing off Odin as I type this now. I was curious as to what she did and now I know.
Ryxa|Lvl:115|Wiki Admin (Inactive now)|http://onigiri.wikia.com/wiki/Onigiri_Wiki
-----
You can contact me here: https://discord.gg/DQrykRW
-----
Playing Closers. Quit Onigiri. Feel free to PM, though I 99% won't check.
Ryxa

Postby RabbitHouse » 09 Jun 2014, 00:00

Damn, i want her as partner, but i don't think i will grind it in time.

On a side note, what does susanoo does?
RabbitHouse

Postby Doguso » 09 Jun 2014, 00:39

If titles are limited to players, I hope it isn't too severe; it'd make it hard to gain titles once the first handful get them as they'll be getting boosts and things will be easier. Or if there are some titles that are unlimited in amount.
Doguso

Postby Ryxa » 09 Jun 2014, 00:48

From what I see so far all titles have a player limit. However, you are limited to obtaining a number of titles on one character depending on Amaterasu's level, so it's not like one person can get every title.
Ryxa|Lvl:115|Wiki Admin (Inactive now)|http://onigiri.wikia.com/wiki/Onigiri_Wiki
-----
You can contact me here: https://discord.gg/DQrykRW
-----
Playing Closers. Quit Onigiri. Feel free to PM, though I 99% won't check.
Ryxa

Postby Doguso » 09 Jun 2014, 03:03

That's a fair compromise. There'll probably be enough titles to allow plenty of people to properly use her then. Maybe a way to steal a title from someone else too, then? Considering people will end up with more titles than they can use, do you know how it works? Or do they work like quests where you *attempt* a title and earn your spot in that title?
Doguso

Postby Reis » 09 Jun 2014, 05:32

RabbitHouse wrote:Damn, i want her as partner, but i don't think i will grind it in time.

On a side note, what does susanoo does?

You can do boss fights for exp. The higher level he is the more you get. They are a daily thing so you wait for them to reset. In the jp version you had the chances of getting 30k+ experience from completing them. When I first got him in this beta I was getting 200 - 300 exp quests.
~Deleted old alpha/beta levels~
Came back for some reason.
Reis

Return to Guides & Strategy