Onigiri Wiki JP Translation - Character Stats

Post helpful information for other players here.

Onigiri Wiki JP Translation - Character Stats

Postby Ryou » 11 Jun 2014, 15:41

I haven't been able to find info this detailed regarding Onigiri's stats in English (the English wiki is vague at best), so I figure I'd translate the Japanese listing of this info so that everyone could read it.

UPDATE: Alright, I'm pretty sure at this point that CT means "cool time" meaning the amount of time until you can use something again. Stat chart now updated to complete the translation.

Link to JP Wiki: http://wikiwiki.jp/oni_giri/
Ryou

Re: Onigiri Wiki JP Translation - Character Stats

Postby WulfenKnight » 11 Jun 2014, 22:18

Thanks for trying too translate that but.. I feel it's abit off. Either by mis-translation(I have no idea how good your japanese is and i know i can't read the symbols at all xD) Or because the EN Version altered stats. Because for example Power adds too Crit aswell. And with vit and mind it's not very detailed as too what it does. Vit normally gives for example 6 Phy and 4 Magic. Mind is the reverse. some other things i'm not 100% sure on atm. But my guide in my sig has alot of this already. Tho it is abit off aswell. But in the next few days it will be alot better and nearly 100% accurate cause i'm uploading screenshots from several characters to show stuff.. just gotta crop pictures and figure out how too lay it out x.x
Onigiri ENG Alpha Tester IGN: WulfenKnight Lv21, Hekaru Lv30, WolfenKnight Lv11
Onigiri ENG Closed Beta Tester IGN: WulfenKnight, Hikari Lv20, Hekaru
Here's my Old Alpha Guide-->: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2069
WulfenKnight

Postby Otonashi » 12 Jun 2014, 05:02

I can say the translation is correct as far as my Japanese goes. Further down there's a table for required status points to increase an attribute (必要ステータスポイント), as well as one for status bonuses (ステータスボーナス) which are determined by your character's type (Power, Defensive, Cautious, Kind, Daring) which in Japanese are 力持ち、堅実、慎重、慈愛、大胆 respectively. Basically it says that apart from the difference in starting attributes you also get bonuses along the way to the stronger attributes (Cautious gets more Wis and Dex, average Pow and Mnd, low Vit) which generally correlate to the stats which are higher initially.

The most valuable parts of the wiki are probably the Quests Page, this is for Kyoto http://wikiwiki.jp/oni_giri/?%B5%FE and the Bestiary http://wikiwiki.jp/oni_giri/?%A5%A8%A5%CD%A5%DF%A1%BC%B0%EC%CD%F7. You can find any quest item through this, with a Japanese keyboard and some ctrl+f (鬼瓦 for example), though those translated into English are harder to find (like Diamond Dust).
  僕    甘    真    柔
  ら       い    っ       わ
  は   絶     白    ら
  い    望     い     か
  る     の   ︑      い
︒     中                     ︑
                   に
                  ︑
Otonashi

Postby Ryou » 12 Jun 2014, 07:39

WulfenKnight wrote:Thanks for trying too translate that but.. I feel it's abit off. Either by mis-translation(I have no idea how good your japanese is and i know i can't read the symbols at all xD) Or because the EN Version altered stats. Because for example Power adds too Crit aswell. And with vit and mind it's not very detailed as too what it does. Vit normally gives for example 6 Phy and 4 Magic. Mind is the reverse. some other things i'm not 100% sure on atm. But my guide in my sig has alot of this already. Tho it is abit off aswell. But in the next few days it will be alot better and nearly 100% accurate cause i'm uploading screenshots from several characters to show stuff.. just gotta crop pictures and figure out how too lay it out x.x

Sorry, but my translation is accurate. Now I will say that I don't know if the JP wiki has 100% complete info. But it's much better and accurate than the info we have in English right now.

Otonashi wrote:I can say the translation is correct as far as my Japanese goes. Further down there's a table for required status points to increase an attribute (必要ステータスポイント), as well as one for status bonuses (ステータスボーナス) which are determined by your character's type (Power, Defensive, Cautious, Kind, Daring) which in Japanese are 力持ち、堅実、慎重、慈愛、大胆 respectively. Basically it says that apart from the difference in starting attributes you also get bonuses along the way to the stronger attributes (Cautious gets more Wis and Dex, average Pow and Mnd, low Vit) which generally correlate to the stats which are higher initially.

Makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.
Ryou

Return to Guides & Strategy