[Guide] Spear Overview

Post helpful information for other players here.

Re: [Guide] Spear Overview

Postby KuroNekoMayo » 16 Jan 2016, 23:23

Wanna just say GREAT tnx for the guide. It made me really strong spearman :D I followed all advices and hey! it works pretty well :D

Also Im going to share my experience to new spear fans.

At the moment Im lvl 95 (100 vit, 50 mnd, 80+ dex). HP: 9800+. Using 3 spears and staff (rapid storm saved my ass really many times xD). Magatamas set: 1 literature (SF), 2 gemini (SF), 1 chiami (HP regen after crit). If its possible im going to use 2 lit magas in near future. Or in not so near .-. Affinity is near 2600. All spears r handmade (youshin +70, genobuster +70. Grade 100. Dura is over 2000 on each), every of them has skill set: WDS 5, WDS 6, Ice Blossom 6. And sorry, i really dont remember my title q_q.

Results: oh yes, its HIT and RUN @_@ but if only any monster stays alive after ur hit :D The feature is that u have no defence comparing to other players who use defensive magas or made mix build. And yes u r dying in 2-3 hits also, but it gives u enough time to dodge and counterattack. Also the feature is: i carried event dungeon for lvl 100+ on my 85 easily (Infinity cave hell). Im trying to say that the damage is AMAZING *_* there r no such monster around who can stay alive after 1-2 hits. Game style is gather all together, hit and run (as author wrote, tnx brilliant man). That gives u opportunity to carry any dungeon without support and sp restoration as u r not using more than 2-3 skills in a room (also 50 mnd helps). But u should have really good connect, lags r main enemy and killer of such build. Thats it :D

Im ready to answer any questions ingame (IGN: Kouya). Call me anytime Im not afker :D

And one more time: TNX genious author i couldnt reach the place where I am now without ur post.
IGN: Kouya (greatest spear fan)
KuroNekoMayo

Postby Khaos Muffins » 17 Jan 2016, 07:48

KuroNekoMayo wrote:Wanna just say GREAT tnx for the guide. It made me really strong spearman :D I followed all advices and hey! it works pretty well :D

At the moment Im lvl 95 (100 vit, 50 mnd, 80+ dex). HP: 9800+. Using 3 spears and staff (rapid storm saved my ass really many times xD). Magatamas set: 1 literature (SF), 2 gemini (SF), 1 chiami (HP regen after crit). If its possible im going to use 2 lit magas in near future. Or in not so near .-. Affinity is near 2600. All spears r handmade (youshin +70, genobuster +70. Grade 100. Dura is over 2000 on each), every of them has skill set: WDS 5, WDS 6, Ice Blossom 6. And sorry, i really dont remember my title q_q.

Results: oh yes, its HIT and RUN @_@ but if only any monster stays alive after ur hit :D The feature is that u have no defence comparing to other players who use defensive magas or made mix build. And yes u r dying in 2-3 hits also, but it gives u enough time to dodge and counterattack. Also the feature is: i carried event dungeon for lvl 100+ on my 85 easily (Infinity cave hell). Im trying to say that the damage is AMAZING *_* there r no such monster around who can stay alive after 1-2 hits. Game style is gather all together, hit and run (as author wrote, tnx brilliant man). That gives u opportunity to carry any dungeon without support and sp restoration as u r not using more than 2-3 skills in a room (also 50 mnd helps). But u should have really good connect, lags r main enemy and killer of such build. Thats it :D

Im ready to answer any questions ingame (IGN: Kouya). Call me anytime Im not afker :D

And one more time: TNX genious author i couldnt reach the place where I am now without ur post.

With the recent update, ALL skills are a viable option as long as they are rank V+. Cyberjew went overboard with the skill force on the skills. There is a HUGE gap in SF between rank IV and V, and V and VII.

Your mag set is the good, but if you can switch out gemini for cancer (rank 5+ sf) then do so.
As you advance later in game (lv 105+) you would want to get Thunder Quake mags. They are expensive but are worth it. The only downside is that you have to stay at low health to get its' full effect. Staying at low health is hard for spears because VIT increases health restoration and you can't get sacrifice on a spear.

I'm just gonna say that people who use defense mags instead of SF or affinity are retards. Defense doesn't do jack shit when mobs are hitting 10k damage later on.

Sorry to bring you back to earth, but Infinity Cave hell is way easier than say Pipe 3 hell. They both have the same boss but Pipe 3 is way harder when in a full party.

"I can solo Pipe 3 on hell though." Anyone can with the new update assuming you have rank V+ skills and the fact that Cjew scaled down mob health in solo runs.
Vote Trump 2020 bitches
Khaos Muffins

Postby KuroNekoMayo » 17 Jan 2016, 17:25

Khaos Muffins wrote:
KuroNekoMayo wrote:Wanna just say GREAT tnx for the guide. It made me really strong spearman :D I followed all advices and hey! it works pretty well :D

With the recent update, ALL skills are a viable option as long as they are rank V+. Cyberjew went overboard with the skill force on the skills. There is a HUGE gap in SF between rank IV and V, and V and VII.

Your mag set is the good, but if you can switch out gemini for cancer (rank 5+ sf) then do so.
As you advance later in game (lv 105+) you would want to get Thunder Quake mags. They are expensive but are worth it. The only downside is that you have to stay at low health to get its' full effect. Staying at low health is hard for spears because VIT increases health restoration and you can't get sacrifice on a spear.

I'm just gonna say that people who use defense mags instead of SF or affinity are retards. Defense doesn't do jack shit when mobs are hitting 10k damage later on.

Sorry to bring you back to earth, but Infinity Cave hell is way easier than say Pipe 3 hell. They both have the same boss but Pipe 3 is way harder when in a full party.

"I can solo Pipe 3 on hell though." Anyone can with the new update assuming you have rank V+ skills and the fact that Cjew scaled down mob health in solo runs.

I've never said im the strongest ever or my way of ninja is done ^^ Of course there r still a way to become stronger and tnx for advice about magas btw :D

Well I've noticed infinity cave bcos it was the hardest dungeon for me when I started to carry it (85 lvl) and all i wanted to say that I was much stronger than many other ppl of the same lvl as I could carry it and they couldnt ^^ and yes im not talking about soloing but about full pt hell ofc. And lol, u know what? Im not leecher type so Im still in hibiya sewers actually :D

And dont forget Ive said I wrote it mostly to share my experience of suggested build to new spear fans. *still thinking that author is brilliant :D*
IGN: Kouya (greatest spear fan)
KuroNekoMayo

Previous

Return to Guides & Strategy