OC Economy what to sell and how much?

Post helpful information for other players here.

OC Economy what to sell and how much?

Postby ChaosGod » 02 Jul 2014, 23:17

Please give examples lets set the Economy of the game

I'm looking around and see random gold items and many Megatama for sale. what about +10 items ect... give a list of what you would sell for or buy for

Hope this helps everyone like a referance guide maybe to look here and set prices
ChaosGod

Re: OC Economy what to sell and how much?

Postby XamineA » 04 Jul 2014, 04:31

sell everything for minimum and if it doesn't sell in a day it's probably not worth selling. the more stuff u sell the more oc u get, the less u sell for the less your taxed for. but there are items that might have a little more value or be in higher demand, always pays to look around and what other people are doing.
Waiting for game name and someone to offer to make me a sig.
XamineA

Postby Sunnova » 04 Jul 2014, 16:00

I found a surprising number of staff users in-game so hold on to your staffs. The thing you want to watch out for in staff would be the 3 skills they have. Here are some of the important ones:

Healing others
1.) Heal
2.) Cure

SP regen for others
3.) Invigorate

Self healing
4.) Energy Ball
5.) First Aid (maybe...)

The best staff (in comparison with other staffs at that level) would have some combination of 1 Healing other, Invigorate, and 1 Self heal. I've never seen a staff like that but if you ever come across it, I think you can sell it for quite a bit of OC (without ripping staff users off!)

Because of the wand nerf, not many people are running wands so its a very small market. I'm not sure what skills are valued in melee weapons and bows either since I've never played them :P

Magatamas are probably the easiest ones to sell but they should only be set at minimum price since their minimum prices can be pretty big in the first place.
Mariah Lune - lvl 63 wand/staff

Wand/Staff Guide - Released! being updated though...

Sunnova

Postby Kyuusho » 04 Jul 2014, 19:08

You forgot sanctuary, which is one of my favourite healing skill in party runs. Unfortunately, i find it quite unsafe to chase your teammates to heal while dodging boss at the same time, and would prefer to use sanctuary or energy ball for the teammate go after it instead unless it's absolutely safe to use heal/cure.
Kyuusho

Postby Lynneth » 08 Jul 2014, 09:49

Sunnova wrote:I found a surprising number of staff users in-game so hold on to your staffs. The thing you want to watch out for in staff would be the 3 skills they have. Here are some of the important ones:

Healing others
1.) Heal
2.) Cure

SP regen for others
3.) Invigorate

Self healing
4.) Energy Ball
5.) First Aid (maybe...)

The best staff (in comparison with other staffs at that level) would have some combination of 1 Healing other, Invigorate, and 1 Self heal. I've never seen a staff like that but if you ever come across it, I think you can sell it for quite a bit of OC (without ripping staff users off!)

Because of the wand nerf, not many people are running wands so its a very small market. I'm not sure what skills are valued in melee weapons and bows either since I've never played them :P

Magatamas are probably the easiest ones to sell but they should only be set at minimum price since their minimum prices can be pretty big in the first place.

I have some though, It's First Aid II, Invigorate II and Cure II.

Another would be : Invigorate II, First Aid I, Cure IV

The other : Chase Blister III, Heal II, Sanctuary II.

Sadly all are either Oak Staff, Pine Staff, Lightless Staff, or the most I have would be Water Oak Staff (blue star).. Up till now, no Gold nor Red. I think the game hates staff users .. :( .

Anyway, you can't sell your 'normal staves'. Only Gold/Red. And there's none atm (at least until my level 16). The only way to sell it would be you need to cash in some OC first to sell it to

others and convert it into OC again.
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Return to Guides & Strategy